Ratings for Dr. Miguel Angel Hernandez

After a week of what I thought was a sore throat I made a last minute appointment with Dr. Hernandez. He barely looked at me as he shoved me out the door with a prescription for Zithromax (Z-Pack). The next day I was unable to get any fluids let alone take the gel capsules. I delayed going to the ER as I believed if it was that serious Dr. Hernandez would have seen it. When I did go to the ER I waited only 20 minutes before being called back to have an abscess cut from my right tonsil and recieve a spinal tap after the same symptoms I had described the day before also alerted the ER staff to possible spinal meningitis. The spinal meningitis was clear however I still spent four days admitted for dehydration all because Dr. Hernandez did not take the time to evaluate me. He did however accept payment for that office visit from my insurance company.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

Dr. Miguel Angel Hernandez's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)