Ratings for Dr. Steven M. Soberman

They rush you out and Dr. Soberman over talked me continuously. I tell them my insurance doesn't kick in until next week. I pay $220 on my first visit. I'm told I'm all paid up when I leave and get an ultrasound for $280 dollars a week later. Two bills come in the mail from some place called Bio Reference Laboratories for $930 for tests didn't even know were done on my first visit. I call and the staff were so rude and inconsiderate to me! Everyone else uses Quest Diagnostics but some reason this office uses Bio Reference and the closest one is in NJ. I google Bio Reference and come up with dozens of testimonies from employees have worked for Bio Reference and talk about what a terrible company they are and how they charge more for tests than any other place. And even though I was disputing my bill with my doctor's office, they sent my bill to a collection agency within four months. I posting this because this is the worst experience I've ever had in my life. Two visits=$1,330.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

very thorough and made me feel very comfortable. would recommend to my friends

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

I agree with the previous rating. He rushes through the visit, is a bit arrogant and does not seem to care about his patients. I switched to his partner Dr. Mehta and I am much happier.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

I will not be returning to this practice. Dr Soberman and his partner have no compassion for patient needs. Very blahhhhh and always seem to rush you our the door. I'm glad I visited him a few times before getting pregnant.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008

Dr. Steven M. Soberman's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bridgeport, CT