Ratings for Dr. Edward A. Luce

Staff changed the date of my surgery without bothering to call & tell me. Went to another plastic surgeon who informed me my additional surgery was due to poor work done by Dr Luce. Would not recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Luce performed an abdominoplasty with hernia repair. He did not use mesh and I ended up with abdominal trauma. As a result my abdomen looks horrible! He needs to retire!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr Luce finished a lumpectomy procedure that ultimately required a second procedure (skin graft to heal where my own skin died after the 1st procedure). I felt he wasn't completely honest with me in stating I was healing normally & well. I also felt he was aggressive with my family member who accompanied me to my last visit w/ him, while being almost patronizing to me. In addition I felt there were other treatments he could have tried earlier when it became apparent that I was not healing properly, as opposed to continuing on with treatment that obviously wasn't promoting healing & was in fact leaving me open to the possibility of infection. I have since found another doctor & have made more progress with his treatment in the past 3 weeks than in the entire time (approx 6-8 weeks) w/ Dr Luce, & only causing a fraction of the pain experienced w/ previous treatment.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Luce did eyelid surgery on me while in my 40's. He stripped all muscle from lower lids, causing them to lose all tone and elasticity, resulting in lasting ectropian, or lower lids not touching the eyeball. I have had several expensive surgeries to correct the problem, but still suffer each day.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

I recommend E. Luce highly. His work is excellent, his care for the patient is unbelievable and he is very accessible if you have questions or concerns. At my age, it looks like he is about to be my Primary Care Physician (sad bu true), but I know I will be in good hands.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2008

Dr. Luce is the best. I had a breast lift and tummy tuck. He anwsers all questions, informed me of everything, polite, excellent bed side manners, made me feel at ease, anwsered emails. Julie his nurse is as nice and informed as him. She returned all calls promptly. Results are more than I hoped for. He did a great job. I plan to use him in the future.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2007

Dr. Edward A. Luce's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1965)

Commercial Insurance Company