Ratings for Dr. Juan M. Masi

Staffing not helpful, you wait much too long to be seen 1 to 2 hours. Overlbooks patients. Does not take my secondary insurance bc/bs.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

...................................................................................................

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Masi is a wonderful, caring ,knowledgable Dr. He is always running late, but thats because he take time with each person and really finds out what is going on. So I don't mind waiting when I know I will get the same attention. His staff is great they never rush me either in the office or over the phone. He expects as much from his emplyees as he gives. I would recommend him to anyone. I only wish he went to Sarasota Memorial. Awesome person not just DR.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Staff has improved dramatically since last rating. Office is very organized now. Dr. is extremely helpful & caring. The only problem I have is he only uses Peace River Hospital in Port Charlotte & we'd prefer Fawcett. He's alot more intelligent than the normal in this area.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Dr. Masi is a very good Dr. Very caring very smart. Listens to the patients. Has a large turn over of staff. The staff has a hard time of getting authorizations for patients. Do not respond as quick as possible. The Dr is great just needs the right staff

flag | Submitted September 5, 2007

Dr. Juan M. Masi's Credentials

• Univ Nac De Asuncion, Fac De Cien Med, Asuncion, Paraguay (Grad. 1981)

HealthPartners