Ratings for Dr. Bryan Parker

Dr. Parker has been my family's dentist for the past thirty years. He now sees my grandchildren as well! We all think he is great!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I agree with everyone else. He is the best dentist I have been to. We recommended him to a friend who was phobic about dentists and had horrible teeth as a result. He had all his dental work done at Dr. Parker's, and told us Dr. Parker was very patient and didn't hurt him once. I highly recommend Dr. Parker.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I agree with the above patients of Dr. Parker. We call him painless too, and our family and friends go to him. Anyone apprehensive about dentists can put their mind at rest. The staff is great and in the over-twenty years my family and friends have gone to him, I have never heard anything but praise. He is gentle and does really professional work

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Dr.Parker is the best dentist myself and family of four have ever had. He goes above and beyond in his level of professionalism, craft, knowledge base. I had a fear of pain and dentist's until I started going to Dr. Parker. He truley is Dr. Painless. His office staff are very professional also.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

We call Dr. Parker Dr. Painless. Most people have problems with dentist's, but with Dr. Parker, you know you are in good hands. As an ex military dentist, he is not only incredibly knowledgeable but also very professional, and a total gentleman. He is always very helpful, kind and caring to not just you, but if you have a question about a relative or friend who might have something wrong, he is always willing to answer it for you. I have had poor dentist's before, but Dr. Parker is fabulous, I wouldn't change him for any other dentist.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010