Ratings for Dr. Craig B. Theurer

wonderful kind needed a second opinion I was in pain and the doctor helped me

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I've gone to Dr. Theurer for about 30 years, he's been an excellent dentist and I highly recommend him. As others have said, he doesn't do unnecessary procedures. He's provided excellent care to myself and my children. He now seems to take annual x-rays, whereas 3-5 years ago he only ordered them if he thought there was a deep cavity. Maybe it's my age or maybe insurance companies insist. I also love that he starts his day early, for those of us that have to be to work at 8:00 AM. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Theurer is wonderful! We live in Layton, but my husband works in SLC and went to him for a few years when my daughter and I had a bad experience with our dentist in Layton. So, now, my family of 5 drives to SLC to see him. He's worth the time and the miles. He doesn't do unnecessary procedures. And, our insurance doesn't cover fluoride treatments for adults, so he just throws that perk in. Not a lot of medical professionals are willing to do anything that does give them the pay back. He does it because it should be done. He is kind and gentle. Great for that person that gets nervous going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. Theurer is so caring about the needs of me, as his patient, concerning pain, follow-up on each procedure, etc. He has gone the extra mile several times, such as meeting me for an early morning appointment, before work day began and in an extreme case, met me on the weekend, for treatment. He also did not charge me for placing a "temporary-tooth" several times before the 'permanent-tooth' arrived from the lab. He is so well-respected and well-liked for his expertice that for 'non-emergency' appointments, I plan ahead to get a spot.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

This dentist is fantastic. He really get to know his patients and is available whenver needed. He also does not do unneeded work to line his pockets. I trust him 100%

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

This dentist is awful!! He does not do x-rays like he should. Also, not at all knowledgable about gum disease. Do not recommend this dentist at all.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2007