Ratings for Dr. Roger K. Khouri

Dr. Khouri is a brilliant, caring and exceptional doctor and surgeon who is a savior for women who are stricken with breast cancer, must have mastectomies and are not candidates for any other form of breast reconstruction. Dr. Khouri bravely helps the hopeless, like myself, who would otherwise have no breasts at all. My chest wall underwent radiation for HD in 1979 that caused late effects, the most serious being recent breast cancer. With patience and proper medical care, Dr. Khouri has guided me on the path to recovering my breasts made from my own tissue. I will still need another small procedure to finish off and perfect what we started, but Dr. Khouri genuinely cares and his staff is comprised of equally caring, kind and knowledgeable people, all of whom team up to provide the support and outcome that would otherwise remain hopeless for me and other cancer victims. I bless him and thank him. If you are in it for the long run, with patience, caution and time, you will succeed. It is impossible to rush this process but, as the Tortoise said to the Hare (Aesop's Fables), "slow and steady wins the race"! Dr. Khouri saves hopeless women from hopeless misery. Any delay in your appointment time is solely due to Dr. Khouri spending necessary time with the patient preceding you. He cares deeply about each individual patient and will take the necessary time with you too. The patient and outcome is paramount to Dr. Khouri, as opposed to clodk-watching. Thank you and Gd Bless you, Dr. Khouri, Cindy, Blanca and staff for your care and dedication to each and every patient under your care.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Horrible! Take your time fully research this Dr and read patient reviews . Dr. Khoury and his staff do not fully disclose the pain and outcome. They paint a picture that is far from reality. They begin by telling your 2-3 surgeries for breast reconstruction and then try to talk you into more surgeries. It has been 9 month since my second surgery and I look and feel 100% worse than when I went to Dr K to remove breast implants in favor a more natural look and feel from fat grafting. He placed a raft to shape the breasts that should have dissolved. Nine months later my breast and chest area feel like they are in a very tight vice. The breasts look horrible with dents and a portion under my underarms. The lipo areas look horrendous. Do not trust this man or anyone on his staff.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Roger Khouri and his staff exceeded my expectations throughout the whole process. I had breast implants performed when I was too young to understand what I was really getting into. I went to your typical revolving door surgeon and makes sense why my breasts rejected the implants and there they became deformed. Roger Khouri was sensitive and caring throughout the process of meeting him and understanding the vision I had for what I'd like my natural breasts to look like. Not only did he perform a perfect removal but he perfectly did the fat transfer and my natural breasts look amazing. Also the perks of roger khouris methods for fat transfer allow for him to "shape" your curves. He made my butt plumper and took off what would have taken me a year in exercise alone. You know those stubborn love handles and saddle backs that we tend to struggle with. Two year after my surgery with Khouri and now completing my second follow up , the before and after and progress pictures are all amazing. I urge anyone thinking to do this type of procedure to pick the best and dr Khouri truly is the best. With any procedure you need to take care of your health before undergoing this type of physical demand for recovery and that's why I am saddened when people have negative results. My advice is make sure you fix your health , fix your gut , keep low stress and eat right. Only then after you get rid of the inflammation already existing in your body and the toxic burdens can you have positive results from any surgery or procedure. It's a team effort and once we understand that the health decisions we make effect the procedure being done can we then have successful outcomes. Thank roger Khouri , Cindy, and Blanca, I truly am thankful for everything you've done for me.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

ALea, I would love to get in touch with you. Can you please contact me at molly.maingot@mail.com. I am anxious to hear from you.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Khouri and his staff do not even being to prepare you breast reconstruction and fat injections. Horribly painful surgery and horrible horrible post surgery pain. Dr. Khouri performs the procedure then pretty much kicks you to the curb. NO PAIN MANAGEMENT!!! The post surgery pain in excruciating. At the post op, this liquid bond was poured on my breasts and then a hot plastic thing was put on my breasts. I was never told about having to use this splint or having hot liquids poured on my breasts until after it was done and I was screaming in pain. The bond and hot plastic thing burned my breasts. I had open oozing bleeding sores for weeks and almost 2 months later still have scars!!! Dr. Khouri told me the fat would be taken from 2 spots and I woke up with fat having been harvested from about 20 sites and felt like I had been mangled. I am still in pain and cannot lift my arms over my head. What a nightmare!!!! I would not recommend this to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

I was 28yrs old when I was diagnosed with breast cancer, decided to get a double mastectomy and reconstruction. After the implants were not natural looking nor did I have any feeling in my chest and back did I then decide to go to Dr. Khouri. Him and his staff are amazing and the fat tissue transfer is the second best to having your own breasts. He takes his time and ensures that he is giving you the best results. Although the process is done in several surgeries (3), it was worth the wait and outcome of having fat tissue as your breasts. He gave me back what I thought I lost forever. His staff is amazing and caring and I recommend him to every single or double mastectomy patient out there. When I show other mastectomy patients my results, I always get the same reaction. They cry with joy because they are cancer free and still have a chance to look their best. They make me feel like apart of the family every time I am there. I am so happy that I found him and this amazing procedure.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr. Khouri is a visionary pioneer. He gives hope to mastectomy patients who have been turned away by all other plastic surgeons. His procedure requires a commitment of time and energy, it's not a quick fix. But I have two breasts made out of my own body fat without any new scars. They are warm and the skin has sensation. I look normal and I feel normal. No one else could give me this. If you're considering this surgery, you owe it to yourself to check it out. It's the best decision I ever made. Come find me on fatgraftpatients(dot)com. Read my story. See for yourself.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Fat transfer procedure: I went to see Dr. Khouri completely flat chested, having had chemo, a double mastectomy, and radiation treatment for Stage 3 cancer in 2010. A year later, I am a full 34B with natural-looking breasts. Even the radiated side looks great. I would recommend Dr. Khouri and his fat transfer procedure to any woman looking to have a less invasive form of breast reconstructive surgery.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Hands down best fat transfer to breast surgeon out there today! He is the pioneer of this technique and that made me feel that I would get the best results from him. Went from 34B to almost 34D. Super happy.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

I had surgery with Dr. Khouri for Breast Augmentation using the BRAVA + fat transfer. I am very pleased with my results and the overall experience at Dr. Khouri's office. His technique is so much better than implants. Knowing that I was in the hands of the pioneer of this technique, the ultimate expert on the subject, made me feel so relaxed and confident. All my friends want to have this procedure.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Dr. Roger K. Khouri's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1981)