Ratings for Dr. Leslie Solomon

Dr Solomon is the best pediatrician our family has ever known. She is available, she knows what she 's doing, she's confident and really helpful. We feel lucky that our children are her patients. I would recommend her anytime, she is just excellent. :-)

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Useless pediatrician...very disapointed, no further investigation what so ever!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Great doc but always talk in a hurry . Explains to you the problem but will not go to too more details if i want to as more

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Doctor Solomon has followed up my pregnancy for the last 7 months and I am very happy to have her as my family doctor. She is very punctual, takes her time to listen to your concerns, get you in contact with other specialist as soon as you need it, answers her emails and book emergency apointments as soon as you need them. I feel very confident with my pregnancy thanks to her and I will keep her as the pediatrician for my baby.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

She is very knowledgable and is also a mother of 3 beautiful children Who also is caring and an amazing human being which is very rare If your fortunate to have her as your child's Doctor your are in best hands possible !!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

She's great ! Quick but on point . Knows what she is doing

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Dr solomon is a great doctor. She is very knowledgeable and always answers all my questions. She is always available and squeezes us in even when she is full. We trust her and value her as our children's doctor.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

She looks like she is knowledgeable, but lacks respect towards patients and is not very interested to diagnose the problem. It looks like she acts based on a protocol. Each our visit to her is always the same and we hear same things. My son needs to be seen by a neurologist but she tells me that he is completely fine. She always says that she has 3 kids and that they had the same problems and now they are fine. Very disappointed... I wish I went to a different clinic when my baby was still small...

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

I really like Dr Solomon. She is nice and I feel very comfortable asking her questions and advice. I really recommend her. I see her at the Tiny Tots Center which I also recommend: the staff is friendly and the center is very clean and nice!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

nice and sweet..... went fast to see my granddaughter and was very happy with dr leslie solomon thank you so much ...you are wonderful :-)

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014