Ratings for Dr. John A. Littleford

Thank God for Dr. Littleford. He has been the best doctor for my pain issues that I could hope for.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

I first saw Dr. Littleford 10 years ago for neck pain. I went in unable to turn my head and walked out with greatly increased range of motion. My HMO told me to wait and the pain and stiffness would resolve itself. When it didn't, a friend recomended Dr. Littleford. He is an excellent doctor, very personable and really seems to care. Since that first visit I have seen Dr. Littlford for two more injuries that my HMO was somehow unable to treat. Needless to say I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Best doctor I've ever seen. I've had hip pain for years and I've been to doctor after doctor trying to figure out what's wrong. Eventually I received a diagnosis of trochanter bursitis but that doctor couldn't figure out what was causing it he just recommended some stretches to make it feel better. So I went to Dr. Littleford and after a 2 minute exam he found the problem, my sacrum was severely twisted and that screwed up my pelvis which threw off my walk and was causing the hip pain. After years of going from doctor to doctor he figured it out in 2 minutes. Well I went for a few alignments and haven't had any problems since then. He is a great doctor I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

Due to severe injuries from a collision including a thoracic fracture, I've seen Dr. Littleford for a number of years. A treatment of last resort for injuries of my type is prolotherapy, where the ligaments are injected with a solution which causes them to shrink. While it is a painful procedure, I have received some amazing long-term relief and decreased pain. Dr. Littleford is also expert in providing OMT (osteopathic manipulative treatment). This non-invasive technique has also resulted in immediate pain relief. Dr. Littleford is easy to talk with and very experienced with complex back injuries. I give him my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2007

Dr. John A. Littleford's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1972)

Top Hospitals in Parker, CO