Ratings for Dr. Samina Wahhab

Almost 4 years later .. I can’t feel the tip of my deformed nose thanks to Dr. Wahhab. I can’t breathe most of the time. Biggest regret ever

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

First, I am a nurse practitioner, so I obviously have a background in healthcare. I met with Dr. Wahhab, I lost a lot of weight and wanted a tummy tuck. I have also had a lot of fat in my inner thighs and wanted a thigh lift as well. At the consult she was very attentive and provided me with lots of information and a realistic view of what was surgically possible. I had met with two other surgeons, whom I liked, and were experienced, but the care on the consult from the physician to the office staff, I knew this was where I wanted to go. My operation went smoothly, Dr. wahhab was very attentive before hand and the surgical staff was great. I am now about 16 days post op and I am so amazed at my results! My stomach is FLAT! My thighs look great! I look proportional and she did an amazing job! I am glad I did this! Next is to get the top part tightened up (breast lift) and I am most definitely using Dr. Wahhab. I am glad that I used my intuition and healthcare connections to pick her. I wholeheartedly recommend her for surgical cosmetic procedures! Talented physician!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

My family members are clients of hers and they told me she is a perfectionist, so I met with her about fixing my deviated septum and making my bulbous nose smaller and more defined. During my consultation, she explained the procedure and was very thorough. My gut told me I was in good hands. After the bandages were removed, I instantly fell in love with my tiny, little nose. I could not stop staring at it--everyone who saw it said it was perfect and it is. I absolutely love Dr. Wahaab!!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr. Wahhab is fair priced, she will work with your insurance to get your surgery covered. Everyday you spend in her care is another day worth having. You will always feel loved and supported by this woman and her staff. She is also great with FTM Top Surgery and won't leave dog ears (extra fat under your arm pit).

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

She is awful! If you want your appearance ruined she is the perfect doctor. Would never recommend her

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

She is a very nice person but I would not recommend her. I waited to have my nose done and researched what I thought to be the perfect Dr. She did a terrible job. My nose on one side is not even with the other side and the way she reconstructed it, it looks deformed. One nostril is bigger than the other. She initially said she would fix it in the office and then later said I would risk collapsing the inside if she fixed it. I am extremely disappointed and now have to spend more money going somewhere else to get it fixed.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

At first I thought I had found the perfect doctor for me but she did a horrible procedure on my arms which she never could fix but had no trouble taking my money, she also was responsible for burns that I received and never got anything more than I am sorry. In good conscience I could not recommend her, except for minor procedures but nothing major.

Submitted August 21, 2015

I would recommend Dr. Wahhab , she is not only a great doctor but truly cares about her patients!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Seeing Dr. Wahhab for an appointment is like going to visit a good friend. She is always so kind and considerate always is ready to answer any questions I have. It's a blessing to have found Dr. Wahhab and I would highly recommend her to anyone without any hesitations.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I am so blessed that i chose Dr. Wahhab for my tummy tuck. She gave me a new body and confidence. She is very patient and understanding even if it is for 100 questions

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Samina Wahhab's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)