Ratings for Dr. Kriss E. Myers

I have to agree with those that say Dr. Meyers front staff and P.A.'s are not that efficient in getting patients in and out the door and they don't bother to let patients know that they are running behind. It could be that since I'm a cash patient and they don't make as much money off of me that I sat for over 30 minutes in the waiting room at my last visit and then another 45 minutes in the exam room before the P.A. came in and I asked her if she was running late and she said she didn't think she was, why should my appointment be one time and then take over an hour to finally get to me??? The support staff doesn't care, I asked them to check to see if the P.A. was running late and they said they'd check but then never let me know. That appointment was a couple weeks ago, now today I called to get a refill on a prescription and it literally took 10 minutes of being on hold in order for someone to talk to me... to me that's poor customer service... I will be changing clinics.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Been using Dr. Myers for over 20 years. He always takes time to talk with me and he explains things very well. He is very personable and is responsive to my needs and concerns. His staff is very efficient. His waiting room is generally very busy.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Dr. Myers is very good. Professional, Competent, good bedside manner, friendly and helpful. His front office stqaff is generally the opposite, with only a few exceptions. His primary nurse, Vicky, is very good and works hard to keep him on schedule, and you informed!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Very nice doctor, but his staff is totally inefficient, they are rude to patients, he uses PA's who are underqualified to make medical decisions, takes along time to get referals, 95%of the time you will see a lame PA, who could care less, you would get better service from a animal vet! cattle call medicine....

flag | Submitted August 30, 2007

Dr. Kriss E. Myers's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1987)

Veterans Administration