Ratings for Dr. Hanna Pytlak

Dr. Hanna Pytlak is a supreme psychiatrist, and she combines it with such empathy, compassion and tolerance. I had been to many psychiatrists with very little advance. Thanks to her my life has metamorphosed from insufferable to constantly secure. Dr. Pytlak is including nutritional treatment along with suggesting cutting-edge therapy. She comprehend a blood test and prescribes only what is needed. She is truly kind and giving. Without her, I'm not sure where I'd be.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

In our third appointment Dr. Pytlak told me I'm ruining my children's lives, questioned my relationships, inferred I don't spend enough time with my elder two children because I have a baby, and more. She questioned why I wasn't with my ex husband anymore (we've been split for 11 years). After telling me it's her opinion that I have BPD (a disorder created through trauma during the formative years and something which *can* go into remission) as opposed to Bipolar, she then said there was nothing she could do for me and keep taking my current course of medication. If I wasn't so secure in the areas she spent 45 minutes attacking, Dr. Pytlak could very well have created a major spiral in my life. She would have done infinitely more harm than good. I would absolutely NOT recommend Dr. Pytlak to anybody but especially not to anybody LGBTQIA+, LGBTQIA+ ally, divorced, going through a divorce, ever had a breakup of any kind, have kids, have a mood disorder, suspect a mood disorder or wanting any kind of talk therapy. Dr. Pytlak has antiquated views on the world which she approaches with a cold attitude.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I've only been a patient of dr pytlak for a shirt few months but in this time I have finally found my awful being able to open Up about trauma in my life and various other issues, I found for aft Pytluck easy to talk to, very intelligent and she has a wonderful sence of humour, I plan on laughing and crying in the woman's office for many years , she has a great attitude about life!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

On my second visit to her (suffering from lifelong generalized anxiety), she complained that "you know, other people have it worse in the world" in an annoyed tone, and later told me that I was whining like a 4-year-old. Great feedback after getting up the courage to see a doctor and discuss my greatest fears (as a grown adult). Cold and detached. Wanted to push medication, told me it was the only thing that would work and I'd suffer from this my entire life. That may end up being true, but it seemed my role in her office was to follow orders without question. Left the office feeling worse than when I arrived.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

This lady should have her own Psychiatrist, she is trying to kill my grandmother by giving her prescription medication that conflicts with her other medications that have been prescribed from her attending physicians. Dr. Hanna Pytlak is a drug pusher.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Has influenced a family member to near self destruction. Does not assist in resolving issues, only subscribes medication that masks root causes of behavior. She is a dangerous doctor that should be avoided at all costs.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Very cold and unapproachable, She pressured me to conform to a half-baked diagnosis; was trying to convince me I had symptoms I did not have :-) She did not listen and pushed medication.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

The office setting, receptionist and environment are always relaxing. Dr Pytlak is by far one of the best medical professionals I have ever been to in my life. Not only does she treat me with respect and listens to me, but her staff are professional and compassionate people. Dr. Pytlak is not a 'know you by a number instead of your name' kind of doctor either. She's down to earth, yet still professional, caring, and gives top of the line medical care to her patients.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Very helpful to me for many years. When she couldn't solve my problem she referred me to a specialist that could. Good listener and puts great thought into treatment. She knows her stuff. Very experienced.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Has been caring and professional for 20 years. Good sense of humour.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013