Ratings for Dr. Hanna Pytlak

On my second visit to her (suffering from lifelong generalized anxiety), she complained that "you know, other people have it worse in the world" in an annoyed tone, and later told me that I was whining like a 4-year-old. Great feedback after getting up the courage to see a doctor and discuss my greatest fears (as a grown adult). Cold and detached. Wanted to push medication, told me it was the only thing that would work and I'd suffer from this my entire life. That may end up being true, but it seemed my role in her office was to follow orders without question. Left the office feeling worse than when I arrived.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

This lady should have her own Psychiatrist, she is trying to kill my grandmother by giving her prescription medication that conflicts with her other medications that have been prescribed from her attending physicians. Dr. Hanna Pytlak is a drug pusher.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Has influenced a family member to near self destruction. Does not assist in resolving issues, only subscribes medication that masks root causes of behavior. She is a dangerous doctor that should be avoided at all costs.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Very cold and unapproachable, She pressured me to conform to a half-baked diagnosis; was trying to convince me I had symptoms I did not have :-) She did not listen and pushed medication.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

The office setting, receptionist and environment are always relaxing. Dr Pytlak is by far one of the best medical professionals I have ever been to in my life. Not only does she treat me with respect and listens to me, but her staff are professional and compassionate people. Dr. Pytlak is not a 'know you by a number instead of your name' kind of doctor either. She's down to earth, yet still professional, caring, and gives top of the line medical care to her patients.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Very helpful to me for many years. When she couldn't solve my problem she referred me to a specialist that could. Good listener and puts great thought into treatment. She knows her stuff. Very experienced.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Has been caring and professional for 20 years. Good sense of humour.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

This lady has almost killed my grandmother because of her drug pushing tactics and now my grandmother has had a stroke and doesn't know if she is coming or going. Antidepressants are not to be messed with and should not just be given to shut people up!!!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2012

Just stared blankly at me. I felt no sense of connection or that she was even listening. Went at the adivce of my Dr.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

So far I have had no help or advice. She spends far too much time looking to see what time it is, and cutting off sessions early, even after starting late. She actually has offered no advice towards issues, and has pointed out some obvious things (you are stressed, etc?) She does not review her notes before our session, and when I return and carry from out last conversation, she has no idea what I'm talking about, pretend to know she does, and I have to re-explain things I have alredy told her twice in the last sessions?! Where is the passion? I feel like its all a big money grab, she spend her time lookign at you and asking "how does that make you feel"....okay yes i do understand this question is important....but maybe try phrasing it a different way once in a while!? Thats all she says? Her solution was to put me on medication (anti-depressants) which is absolutely no what I wanted....the last thing I need to to be but on ahighly addictive drug which is hard to wean from

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010