Ratings for Dr. Dennis K. Ledford

I was referred to this practice by another physician in 2011. It was an awesome move I will be forever thankful for. The staff is super helpful and friendly. The office runs so efficiently. I personally go to many specialists. This practice is tops. When necessary you can easily leave a voicemail on the triage line with questions and concerns. They will actually respond, sometimes within minutes. If the doctor, isn't available they will call to even let you know that. My specialists have been successful at receiving what they need without exception. My health situation is considered complex but they accept me as I am. I am so blessed to be able to be treated at this practice.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Dr Ledford has been my allergist for 13 years. He’s the best at what he does! Dr Ledford is professional, a people’s person, and very knowledgeable in his specialty. Dr Ledford is current with the lastest treatments available. I highly recommend Dr Ledford to be your allergist.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

After 30 years of battling allergies and asthma, Dr. Ledford found a state of the art treatment (NUCALA) that has been perfect for me. It is my pleasure to have the opportunity to recommend him. He truly cares about his patients, manages a very efficient staff and is one of the most knowledgeable and compassionate physicians I have ever met. Words seem inadequate to describe him!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I’ve been a patient of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Associates of Tampa Bay for over seven years, have seen Dr. Ledford several times and you could not ask for a more knowledgeable physician when it comes to Asthma or Allergies. I highly recommend him as well as the other doctors at Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Associates of Tampa Bay.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr Dennis Ledford is like no other he is professional, caring and very intelligent I would trust him with my life. He listens and makes a plan to help improve your life and your recovery. He has been my doctor for over 10 years, and has never given up on me when many doctors have.. If it wasn't for his care I would not be here to day. I can not Thank him enough for everything he does. He is my angel, that has always been there for me and my family. I have had many doctors tell me they could not help me, not Dr. Ledford he is positive and takes action. Thank You doctor Ledford for caring enough to help me and my family. Floreein Parisi

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I found Dr. Ledford almost 30 years ago and there is absolutely no better doctor in the whole world! He is the crème de la crème of ALL Drs.! He's the smartest, kindest, most caring, generous Dr. ~ he really takes outstanding care of you. Dr. Ledford listens, he asks questions and explains the plan of action to get you onto your road to recovery. I often think to myself, I wish I could thank his family personally for "sharing" him with us because he is ALWAYS WORKING! He is really dedicated to his craft and to his patients. ~Elizabeth Staszak

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Wow!!! I have never met a doctor as compassionate and caring as Dr. Ledford! He spent so much time with me and you can tell he genuinely cares. I am so happy to have found him!!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Dr. Ledford is a wonderful, compassionate physician. He is genuine and truly one of the best physicians I've ever seen. He is extremely knowledgeable and up to date on the latest treatments and research for allergies, asthma and immunology. He is also very patient and took the time to listen and answer my questions in detail. The staff is very helpful and friendly....always greeting you with a smile.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Dr. Ledford is very knowledgable. I often mention studies, even new studies for my rare condition and I can tell he has read about them and is aware of them. He has a thorough knowledge of how diseases and disorders work, but he also takes time to listen to my specific symptoms and what is going on in my life and works as a partner with me to find a treatment option I am comfortable with and that works with my body. Other doctors act like know-it-alls and never want to listen, just prescribe, but Ledford listens (but not a pushover, he will clarify his opinion and reasoning).

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. Ledford has a longer wait time sometimes, but he is well worth the wait!! Wonderful staff and such a great Doctor!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Dr. Dennis K. Ledford's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

MSP/BC Med