Ratings for Dr. Jennifer B. Aqua

my first experience with dr. Jennifer Aqua was average, but I was impressed with their all women practice. however, when I returned I had a mix up with my new insurance card and it took months for me to finally get reimbursed for having to pay for that office visit out of pocket. I called several times before getting a response and the problem was resolved. when I called today to make my annual exam appointment, I had to call 8 times until I got someone on the line. when I got the young lady, we spoke long enough for her to put me on hold. I was on hold for 10 minutes and then got transferred to the answering service. I am done. surely there is better care available in Atlanta and I will find it.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Jennifer Aqua is a very nice person. However my problem is she does not return your calls. She will have her staff respond to you. I needed to speak to her and called several times, and each time she blew me off to her staff. The staff was nice, but I am paying her for care not them. This is a deal breaker when you pay so much money for a doctor, and this says a lot about your doctor. I want to be treated like a patient not a number.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

I have been with her for over ten years and absolutely love her. She takes as much time as you need to explain what's going on with your body.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Dr. Aqua delivered my child 10 years ago. I still remember as if it were yesterday! She was grea and made me feel the most comfortable out of the entire staff at Northside Hospital.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Awesome care the only issue was seeing a different Dr each time.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

Dr. Aqua is the main reason I switched away from Atlanta Ob/Gyn for my OB care. She took about 2 minutes with me, did not listen to my concerns, and was not supportive of my desire to VBAC, despite being an excellent candidate who had a CS for a non-repeating reason.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2007

Dr. Aqua is great- She actually took 10 minutes to listen to my concerns and listen to me- She is very knowlegeable and great!!!!!!!! after many bad GYN visits, I'm happy to have found her.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2007

Dr. Aqua is a DREAM. I have had at least 12 different OB GYN's during my two pregnancies and moves across the country. I was with this practice and had another great Doctor who retired. Then, I was assigned a different doctor ( whom I did not like) and finally I met Dr. Aqua. She is wonderful! The only sad part is that I visit with her once per year for my check ups and she is always on top of things... I do not know how she can recall tidbits about everyone's life so readily! She is kind and a person whom I would choose as a friend too. Five stars *****

flag | Submitted December 20, 2006

Dr. Aqua is a wonderful Ob/Gyn. She is kind and compassionate with her patients. I continued to see her even when my insurance changed so that she was not preferred. I am a patient at the Decatur office.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2006

Dr. Jennifer B. Aqua's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal