Ratings for Dr. Andrew R. Waxler

I ask for a Doctor with some bed side manner. If that is what you want, don't go to this doctor. He is arrogant and rude. Doesn't listen to what you have to say. So then we back track because he isn't listening to you. And says Whydid you not tell me that. Because you cut me of several times. To me a good dr is someone Who listens to their patient and dosen't dismiss you. Not a very good Dr. I would say I would put up with it if I knew he was a good Dr. I know nothing about his expertise because I did not feel like I was in good hands.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

My first impression and evaluation of Dr. Andrew Waxler. Dr. Waxler was personable and professional while listening to my questions and concerns. I thought he was very humble and down to earth. He maintained a calm and relaxed demeanor throughout my appointment. At no time during my visit was Dr. Waxler or anyone at the office rude or ill mannered. I would most certainly recommend Dr. Waxler .

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

He was so rude and very agumentive and didn't help with the situation at hand. I would not recomend this Doctor to anyone. He needed an attitude adjustment. The patient needs a new hip and he made the situation out to be not a perfect heart, well who does have the perfect heart?

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Very knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything in easy to understand terms. Very personable as well.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2006

I don't beleive he saw me as a unique individual. He saw my unique heart vein structure as a problem to be fixed. Fortunately, the angioplasty Dr in this same practice understood what he saw and told me I am just fine!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2006

Dr. Andrew R. Waxler's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Workers Comp