Ratings for Dr. Amy Orr

Took my nine year old daughter to Dr.Orr for a physical.  As part of the physical Dr. Orr asked her questions about bullying, being bullied or teased, and self esteem.  She then proceeded to tell my daughter that her ears stuck of too far and that it was only cosmetic and therefore could be fixed.  My daughter had never thought that there was anything wrong with her ears, nor had she ever been made fun of for this.  Since the appointment she keeps worrying about her ears!  This doctor should be ashamed of herself.  She is suppose to check to see if there is something bothering the child, not create self-esteem problems!!!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Dr. Amy is good sometimes, brusque other times, and many times unavailable so we have to see other docs (which have better personalities I might add). The worst this about this clinic is the rudeness of their secretarial staff. They have been impolite on MANY occasions to my wife and I both in person and over the phone. The nurse however is always helpful when you call over the phone.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

I was beyond appalled at the cost of care i received for my son. Our insurance does not cover office visits and now i see why. She was not even present for the initial visit, we had a NP she came in for maybe 1 min at the end .I received a bill for said amount. Unbelievable how they get away with this. My son was still sick after 2 months as he was misdiagnosed by her. I am appalled with the lack of intergreity and care they provided my son . SHAME ON THEM

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Very bad experience with this Dr. Orr. She has no bed side manors, and makes you feel that she knows everything there is to know, and whatever you do (if it's against her recommendation) makes you a horrible parent. She threatened to drop our child since we refused HepB vaccination in the hospital and chose a delayed vaccination schedule. After hours and hours of research, I should add! Would not recommend her to anyone at this time.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

It seems to be hit or miss with her. Sometimes I go in and she's a wonderful doctor and very attentive and will talk and ask questions. Other times she rushes us in and out.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr. Amy Orr's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1992)