Ratings for Dr. Gina R. Busch

Staff are always pleasant and helpful. Dr. Busch has always treated me with respect and kindness. Her no-nonsense approach is much appreciated. Top notch practice.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

The staff members at this office are terribly incompetent. They operate with the no call, means no problem method. However, I received a phone call more than two months after a pap to find out that my test results were abnormal. For follow-up appointments, they cancelled my appointments on multiple occasions due to the Dr. having an emergency, but would not give me a re-schedule date. I had to call the office for days to get back on the schedule for my appointment. The doctor's schedule was supposedly so full, that they were incapable of scheduling a follow-up for a yearly appointmnet (come on, it's once a year!). The way the staff handled my test results and appointments was unacceptable. Dr. Bush never made me feel like she cared about my health. I felt that she is knowledgable, but not helpful in any way.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

Dr. Gina R. Busch's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

AARP