Ratings for Dr. ALVARO R. Gutierrez

I was able to get an appt. with Dr. Gutierrez fairly quickly for my terrible migraines. He changed my life. He was willing to try new meds to see what would work. He has a great bedside manner - a little odd but alot of fun. I recommend him to all my friends who suffer with migraines. Keep up the good work doc - you are changing lives.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

I had been to 3 Dr.'s for my medical problem none helped me as a matter of fact other than doing expensive CT scan and MRI they did absolutely nothing to try to help me, the best thing my family Dr. did was to set me up with Dr. Gutierrez,he is a wonderful Dr. at least he explained what he thought was going on with me and gave me medication to try and help me.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

He is the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of having in my life as I fight a more rare chronic illness - he is knowledgeable, explains everything extensively, is supportive, willing to go the extra mile, spends as much time as he can with me/his patients, and all around is the best doctor I've had in my life. Thank you Dr. Gutierrez!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Dr. ALVARO R. Gutierrez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Nac De Rosario, Fac De Med, Rosario-Sf, Argentina (Grad. 1977)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal