Ratings for Dr. Ronnie A. Sheena

This doctor put me on prednisone for a virus, A VIRUS! without giving me ANY information about the side-effects. If I'd had the information about the horrors of this drug I NEVER WOULD HAVE AGREED TO TAKE IT. I went to him for help and he's made my life a misery! Don't see him for anything, ever.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

He will not stop until he finds an answer. Very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Dr. Sheena is he best doctor. He is busy so if you are late he can't see you and therefore it is YOUR fault not his!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011

due to rain/traffic I was exactly 12 mins late. I called to alert his staff I was in rain/traffic and was running a few minutes late! His clinic's staff (NB- this is a clinic....you are one of dozens seeing about 7-8 doctors in an office in a high rise office tower) informed me he would see me but only after he saw all his other patients (I was told 1-1.5 hr wait). Like a school teacher punishing me for being tardy? And not even come out to tell me himself? Of course I left and I shall never return. Such arrogance!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2007

Have been a patient of Dr. Sheena for several years. Not only is he knowledgeable and helpful, but is also very common-sense oriented. I would without hesitation, recommend Dr. Sheena as an internest..

flag | Submitted July 26, 2006

Fantastic Doctor. Any of the doctors in the group are really helpful as well.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2006

Dr. Ronnie A. Sheena's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)