Ratings for Dr. James A. Tanner

Dr. Tanner was the best. He answered all my questions. He did my surgery, and my husband said he was very detailed in what information he gave. I had a question after my surgery, and Dr. Tanner called me and answered my question. He made me feel very confortable. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

Dr. Tanner was wonderful! He spent an hour total with me, and I was just there for a yearly checkup! He made sure that all of my questions were answered (I had a lot)! After he had talked with me for an hour, he still asked if I had any questions and never acted once as if he were anxious to leave or as if I were taking too much time. Then, with my insurance, it cost me about 50 bucks for all of the tests, the new patient fee, and the visit. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

I have been a pateint of Dr. Tanner for over 20 years. He has been a really great and caring Dr. I don't think you'll find a better more caring Dr. anywhere!! Thanks Dr. T, Shelley Vance

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

Just the best ever ! Very dedicated to the patient and the job...

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

Dr Tanner always makes me feel he really cares about me - like I am the only person he has to see that day. He doesn't get in a hurry and his office staff is very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2007

this was my first visit and the staff could not have been more helpful. My only complaint would be that the front desk is open to the waiting room so everyone can hear your discussion with the front desk employees. Dr Tanner was wonderful and took the time to discuss my issues and made sure I understood what we discussed.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr. James A. Tanner's Credentials

• Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Little Rock Ar 72205 (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Little Rock, AR