Ratings for Dr. Edward J. Barbarito

I went to my primary DR first how misdiagnosed me. I called Dr Barbarito 's office and got an appointment almost immediately. He took the time to talk about my symptoms, and ordered another test. He was right in what he thought it was. When he called me to discuss the next step he referred surgeons and answered all my questions without rushing me.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Very knowledgeable, and office staff very pleasant. Dr. Barbarito was very friendly and explained everything to me so I could understand. When I called his office to ask about my test results, and because I was not feeling any better, it took him a day to get back to me. I was a little disappointed he did not call me that day but he did call the next. Overall a good experience.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Excellent Dr. Attentive to your questions, and makes you feel very comfortable...Very positive experience!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Often we are all too quick to write negative comments about our experiences, I too am one of those skeptics. However, meeting with Dr. Barbariot and having the experience I had was a pleasure, he treated me with respect and dignity, answered all my questions. His office staff were good although busy as all office staff are. I just wished that the office staff return calls when they say they will... other than that no comlaints.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

I don't agree with the other reviews. Dr. Barbarito took a phone call while I was in his office. He asked me a few questions and decided it was irritable bowel syndrome. I asked him if we should do a colonoscopy and he said "If you want we can do one." He was the worst doctor I've been to.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

I can not say enough about this doctor! He made you feel so comfortable. He was so easy to talk to. He did not rush you and gave you all the time you needed. He spoke to you in terms you could understand and made you feel very confident in your situation. Would absolutely recommend him to any one.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

As others have said, he is one of the best doctors that I have been to. Very easy to talk to which is probably one of the most important things in this field. Very good at following-up. I would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Dr. Barbarito and his team are the best I've ever been to. Dr. Barbario is very thorough and does follow up it's like having a doctor in the family. I trust him completely. He and his staff are calm and professional while stil being friendly. Dr. Barbarito is not so hard on the eyes either.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

He calls you back if you call him 99% of the time the same day - if not an urgent matter he will get back to you the next day. He listens to what you have to say. He will do what it takes to figure out what is wrong with you. He checked up on me after my endoscopy. Is extremely nice and definitely a great DR....which is hard to find.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

I'd have to say...one of the best doctors i've ever been to..Hes nice, smart, funny,extremely knowledgable at what he does..and he makes you feel extremely comfortable.. I cant say enough about him. If you need a gasroenterologist...he's your man.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr. Edward J. Barbarito's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1997)

Unicare