Ratings for Dr. Vanessa Greenier

If you are already a patient, you get excellent care from Dr. Greenier. If you are a new patient in need of a doctor, it's impossible to reach an actual human being and the uncaring staff can't even be bothered to return your call. Wish there was a way to let the doctor know patients are going unhelped.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Greenier for two years, and I'm so glad I switched from my previous physician. She is thorough, asks questions and listens to your answers and has a wonderful, warm personality. Her office staff is helpful and efficient. I can't rate this practice highly enough.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

I have been her patient for 5 years now. She is by far the best doctor I've had. She has a sense of humor, is kind, and caring, and most importantly, intelligent. She never makes you feel rushed in an appointment. She takes time to talk and answer your questions. She is good about seeing you if you have an emergency. I have referred many friends and family members to her and they all liked her too. Her office staff (receptionsts) can be rude and unprofessional at times- but it's worth getting past them to see Dr. Greenier.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2007

Vanessa has referred me to specialist for various treatments. Each time the doctor she selected was superb. She is frank and listens to her patients. She knows her patients. I would highly recommend her without reservation.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2006

Vanessa is bright and intense and really is well informed. I like the fact that what she does not know she freely admits and gets you the help you need.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2006

Dr. Vanessa Greenier's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Smithfield, RI