Ratings for Dr. Mathias Gysler

Meeting Dr. Gysler was a blessing. His kind, compassionate bedside manner made our tough journey of infertility easier. Though we were unexplained in terms of our infertility issues, Dr. Gysler never gave up on investigations, tests and new methods that could work for us. He took the time to speak to us at each appointment and always reminded us that it wasn't a matter of 'if' we would get pregnant but 'when'. With IVF and his surgical expertise, We happily graduated from the RCC! Though We will miss Dr. Gysler dearly, our soon to be born son/daughter would not have been possible without his knowledge and compassion-- the two most important factors when choosing a doctor on your fertility journey. His staff --from Cecilia at reception to Beverly in the lab and Emily, Raisa, and Kathleen also contributed to a great experience at this clinic. A wonderful, empathetic doctor and it was a pleasure to be his patient.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Excellent and knowledgeable Dr. He knows what he is talking about when it comes to gynecology and reproductive health. No hand holding here. He gets right to the point and is the top in his field.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

I transfered to Dr Gysler in 2010 after having all my tests done at another clinic for infertility since he was closer to me. Although he was very nice and the clinic is big, well equipt with lots of staff so you don't wait long for appointment I should have known he was no proactive when he told me that letrozole was not suitable for ovulation induction (Although my previous clinic was using it as were clinics all over the world with better results then Chlomid. Luckily I concieved on my first cycle of clomid so I had very limited contact with him. I returned to him in 2013 to try for a second one after having had 4 early miscarriages. He did the miscarriage bloodwork and some other tests told me nothing was wrong and to start ovulation medication. After several more miscarriages where his answer was it was just bad luck and to increase the meds although I responded really well to lower doses. He again dismissed my thoughts on testing for killer cells and endrometriosis and pushed me to go for IVF. I decided to get a second opinion at another clinic and turns out I do have endometriosis. He also missed a really high antibody result on my blood test indicating I have Hashimotos which also causes miscarriages. I am so disappointed I wasted so much time with RCC. Staff is great. Wait times are short but Dr Gysler is not interested in spending time figuring out what is really wrong. It seems they have set protocols and that is all they wish to try. I sadly recommended a friend to him and he told her she had adenomyosis after doing investigational surgery. He goes on sick leave and the other drs tell her the report says nothing of it and it is clear. She has moved onto another clinic. So staff is great and wait times are low but he doesn't care enough to listen to you or look at your test results in detail. Disheartening!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Gysler is a miracle Doctor! He is the reason that I have a beautiful baby girl today. His staff is so helpful and they made my IVF journey a positive experience. Dr. Gysler is extremely knowledgeable, and was able to help me get pregnant despite my extremely rare and painful endometriosis. I am eternally grateful to him and his entire team.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Wonderful and very pleasant doctor. He is very knowledgeable, I had a wonderful experience with him! I highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

The best gynae so far...i would recommend him to anyone with issues

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Beware! Awful, insensitive man. The clinic has no clue what they are doing. Let this clinic went to newlife and became pregnant right away. I over heard a lady speaking to Gysler because she was in server pain from hyper stim. He was cold and was laughing at her. Awful man. Time to retire you old man

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I am so blessed to have found Dr Gysler and would highly recommend him as a have had 2 surgeries with him and future care still to come. He is truly a wonderful man.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr. Gysler is a knowledgeable doctor, but is terribly late, forgetful and his team takes a long time to get back to you. He lacks empathy.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Wonderful doctor. Diagnosed my problem immediately after 3 other doctors failed to catch it. He was extremely caring and compassionate. His surgical skills left my uterus intact and I now have 2 beautiful children. Thank you Dr. Gysler!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015