Ratings for Dr. Jeff D. Kaplan

Dr. Kaplan is wonderful! I would recommend him to anyone I know. He is very caring and considerate. He answered every question I had and spent time listening to me. He found my problem and referred me to an awesome Vascular Surgeon, Dr. Raul Ortega in Denton. Dr. Kaplan and his staff are extremely friendly and caring. Especially Brandy and Nurse Sean!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

Dr. Kaplan is the most uncaring physician I have ever been to. I had an episode of extremely high blood pressure at work and went to the ER. The next day I went to see him (have been his patient for about 1 year). when I asked him what I should do if it happened again at work, he said, oh, just go to the ER. He acted put out at me because my blood pressure cuff was not reading properly (although the EMTs and ER personnel confirmed the very high reading). He told me he had not seen a case like mine in 20yrs (trouble tolerating bp meds) and so I asked him if he knew of any specialists for problem hypertension in the DAllas Ft. Worth area. He said "no". (not, I'll ask, let me find out, why don't you go to UT Southwestern (who ARE specialists and well known in the DFW area as i found out). In my opinion, he does not CARE. The previous 2 times I have seen him, he spent barely 5 minutes with me each time. My daughter was with me and can confirm what I have said. She was as appalled as I was

flag | Submitted December 11, 2010

My husband and my mother are both patients of Dr. Kaplan, and I have gone with them to appointments. He does not appear rushed, listens well, and answers honestly. (Note spelling is not correct in original listing.)

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Jeff D. Kaplan's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)