Ratings for Dr. Jason K. Abfier

Initial consultation I felt ok, but the procedure made me wait over an hour than was scheduled. Couldn't perform because blood pressure was to high after going 6 hr no water and dehydrated. They blamed me and made me feel aweful , scared to do this procedure.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

One member of his staff made a comment about my arriving early..I had no expectation of being seen early.No one took my BP or TEMP. He did not examine me. He questioned my having a kidney infection at all, despite my urine being brown and being in terrible pain. He sent me to St Clare's for blood tests. My Cardiologist prescribed an antibiotic. I have seen a different Gastroenterologist, and have tests scheduled.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Staff messed up date of procedure, does not return calls left on message machine. Lots of tests out over several weeks and long time between office visits even after having a test to go over results.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Helpful doctor. Knew exactly how to treat my problem. Easy going with a great sense of humor. Also very charming and good looking. Over all, great doctor.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2007

Excellent bedside manner. Very thorough. I didn't feel rushed and left the office feeling great about the visit

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr. Jason K. Abfier's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dover, NJ