Ratings for Dr. Alan B. Birnkrant

I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Birnkrant. He is an SPECIAL doctor (knowledgeable, caring, compassionate, friendly) and I feel very fortunate to have found him 5 years ago. I've never trusted a doctor as much as I trust him. Dr. Birnkrant genuinely cares about his patients. Whenever I visit him or call him, I have a list of questions for him. He always carefully listens to me and patiently answers each of my concerns. I have never felt rushed! I recently had to make a difficult decision and he went above and beyond to help me, even contacting other specialists for their opinions. I will forever be grateful to him! I hope to have him as my doctor for a long, long time. His staff is also wonderful and very helpful! I never had to wait a long time for an appointment or in the waiting room. I recommend Dr. Birnkrant without hesitation.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Simply the best...kind, caring, patient...not many like him around! pay out of pocket for OB services because he is so wonderful! HIGHLY recommend!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

I have been seeing Dr.Birnkrant for almost 5 years and I think he is one of the most caring and professional OBGYN in this area.He always calls if you have any questions and he is always a comforting person when you are expecting. We are planing to have another baby this year and he will be delivering this one too.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

I've been with Birnkrant for a couple years now and he is a great doctor. He is really nice and answers all my questions. The staff is nice, too! Its always a good experience (esp since you don't exactly look forward to going to the gyno).

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

I like Dr. B so much that I pay out of pocket for my annual exams. Excellent physician.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

The best OB/GYN. He is a very nice and caring man. He is extremely thorough and very cautious. He always calls you back if you leave a message for him, and will answer any questions you may have. His practice is very mom and pop. His staff is also great and his partner, Dr. Bonn, is just as terrific.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr. Alan B. Birnkrant's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)