Ratings for Dr. G. Ortiz

Appointments are only available after 40 days of your call to schedule it

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Very caring and patient. Takes his time with each person. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Very caring, puts you at ease, never had such a caring doctor,great bedside manners

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Very knowledgeable and caring. He takes time with his patients. Great doctor, he did everything he could so I could deliver two healthy preterm babies. He always called to check up on me while I was on bed rest. I owe my kids lives to him!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Very professional and knowledgeable. I have never had a doctor visit where he sits with me for almost one hour reviewing my whole history and taking time to explain everything to me. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Dr. Ortiz is a wonderful doctor. He was on call when my regular OB was on vacation and delivered my first baby (girl). I felt so at ease for someone I never met before, especially all of the nerves one has with delivering their first child. After that I switched to Dr. Ortiz to be my regular ob/gyn and he delivered my second baby (boy). He does not rush through your visits, explains everything thoroughly, encourages you to ask questions, and is ALWAYS upbeat.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

first time I went to him, I like it! But then I had complications with my pregnancy and he suggested the removal of an organ or the termination of my pregnancy without giving me any other options...I was hurt. I felt that this suggestion was more to make his life easier during my pregnancy, so I went to a different OB and he put me on special medication and delivered a beautiful baby! NOT thanks to Dr. Ortiz

flag | Submitted July 25, 2010

Delivered both my daughters, very helpful and knowledgeable Dr. with a great bedside manner. You don't feel rushed, explains procedures & tests in length and the importance of the tests. I had a high risk preg. with my 3rd child. Very helpful and he did 2 c-sections on me. After any tests I had done he always followed up with a phone call by him and then by his nurses. Great staff as well. I reccommended him to my friends and they love him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

This is a great doctor! He cares about all his patients and takes the time to explain everything. The staff is really kind & helpful. I am looking forward to my delivery with him :)

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

Caring doctor. Would definitely go back to this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008

Dr. G. Ortiz's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Caribe Sch Of Med, Bayamon Pr 00621 (Grad. 1986)