Ratings for Dr. Amy M. Kotler

I have always had very pleasant experiences with Dr. Kotler. She is a caring, knowledgeable and dedicated physician. Her office staff is friendly and capable. Her office is clean and sweetly arranged. It is so peaceful in the waiting room with big windows overlooking the trees. I especially appreciate Dr. Kotler's breastfeeding expertise. Her experience coupled with her patience significantly helped to make my breastfeeding effort successful.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

Dr. Kotler has cared for my children since my oldest was a little over a year old...and now there are 4 of them. She not only takes care of them but she cares about them. She is always passing along helpful information and doesn't only "treat" them when she sees them in her office. I honestly cannot say enough good things about our experiences in dealing with her.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. Kotler is an excellent pediatrician. She has cared for my daughter for over 4 years. Never had a problem. She is very pleasant, gives good advice and is super knowledgable about the medical field. Highly recommend her to anyone. She is also bilingual (Spanish) and that makes it easy for just about anyone to communicate with her.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr Kotler is my sisters children pediatrician and was highly recommended. She has been our doctor since our son was born 9mo ago. We are so happy that we chose her! She has helped my son and I learn how to "latch on" when we began breastfeeding. She also has followed up with phonecalls and emails to check up on our progess. I find her to be very knowledgeable and appreciate her very much.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

I have known Dr. Amy since she began her practice. We exchanged long emails about practical and philosophical aspects of pediatrics. She is so sharp, personable and knowledgeable that I asked if she'd consider relocating and joining me in MY practice. She wouldn't but my loss is your gain! I continue to follow her online posts and have learned a lot from her insights. If you're looking for a doctor who knows the latest about breastfeeding, attachment, the newest research AND cares very deeply about the children in her care, go see Dr. Amy Kotler. Jay Gordon, MD, FAAP

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

This doctor always available, made house calls on numerous occasions, brought us free medication for future use, very kind and considerate.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

The waiting room was one of the nicest I've seen for pediatricians offices.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

This doctor is the worst pediatrician out there. I do not even know how she got her license. Accuses her patients of abuse when she has only know the people for a week. Her office staff is very unprofessional and I feel sorry for anyone that has to use. Beware if you are going to use her. She is the worst and should have her license taken away. Does not answer emergency calls, terrible bedside manner, rushes her patients, does not have a regular scale, does not have regular nurses and or an office staff. Is not helpful at all. BEWARE STAY AWAY.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2008

This doctor is the worst doctor I have ever used for my children. She is very unprofessionalboth beside manner and office staff wise. Does not answer emergency calls. Does not get to know her patients well before accusing them of things that are not true. Beware if you are going to use her.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr. Amy M. Kotler's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dover, NJ