Ratings for Dr. Lynne W. Weisberg

Dr.Weisberg loves to medicate! She misdiagnosed my daughter, prescribed the wrong medications, neglected to tell me or my daughter that there would be depressing side affects at one point when she was taking my daughter off one medication and adding another - we actually ended up in the hospital that day. Likes to tell people that they'll end up in the hospital if they don't do as she says and take the medications that she wants you to take. My daughter took herself off of all medication because things were getting worse, and we found a new doctor. Her diagonosis from Wiesberg of bi-polar ended up being pmdd! Now birth control pills are the only medication she's on. I agree, STAY AWAY.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

Prescribes medication excessively and without regard to interaction. Recommends in-patient psychiatric facililty she has connection with and sends people to it regardless of whether it is necessary or even capable of providing theraputic care needed. Best to stay away.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr. Lynne W. Weisberg's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Florham Park, NJ