Ratings for Dr. William L. Brown

Dr. William Brown is a fantastic dentist who has been serving the North Kansas City area for decades. I've been going to Dr. Brown since I was teenager and my parents have gone to him as well. He is thorough and what I like best about him is that he genuinely cares about his patients. You know how other doctors seem to be rushing patients in and out? Dr. Brown is the opposite of that.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr Brown is a wonderful dentist. I have been going to him for 20 years and have never had a problem with any of his work. He is friendly and explains all the alternatives.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

I am very impressed with Dr. Brown. He is thorough, explains procedures, and his work is ultra-professional. The quality of the dentistry he did for me surpasses any I have ever had done. I was dreading finding a new dentist when mine retired, but I will not be looking any further. His office staff couldn't be more kind or helpful and his assistants are equally competent. I highly recommend this dentist!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

I've gone to Dr. Brown for years; his fillings and other work hold up excellently and he is truly a fine professional and person.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2008