Ratings for Dr. Laura Ellison

Very friendly, very good and very helpful. Not one of these "I need to see you twice a week for the rest of your life" type of quacks. She's the real deal... Yo have back problems, go to Laura. Period.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I can not say enough about Laura Ellison. She has helped me with my neck and back problems for years now. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Find her very good. No problem with her receptionist at all. Would recommen Dr. Laura.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

My family and I have been seeing Laura for 25 years. She treats everyone with respect and dignity. She is also very sensitive to individual needs and situations. We as patients are not all the same and not all forms of care suit every patient. In this era of desenitzation to issues surrounding pain, Laura's professionalism and understanding shines through. She is there for her patients on every level.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

i don't normally fill these things out, but i can't help myself.... anyone who says a bad thing about dr. ellison or her practice knows nothing about chiropractic care. it isn't an overnight fix. it takes time and patience to nurse your body back to health. before you jump on here and criticize, learn a thing or two about the process of chiropractic care. i have been going to see dr. ellison for years, and i will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

Honestly, reading these negative comments are irritating. Dr. Ellison is probably one of the most sincere medical professional I have ever come across. Her office and staff have a very 'homey' atmosphere, which I love. The surroundings are meant to ease the uncomfortableness of dealing with another 'doctors office'. Now, regarding the comments below about how she does "the same thing over and over again" well... considering that all of you must be professional Chiropractors, you will realize that there are not a WHOLE LOT of ways to adjust a back safely. I am in my early 20s and have had two car accidents and a lot of injuries to my back and neck and Laura has done an AMAZING job on my body. Perhaps if you were younger and in better health or shape your medical issues would slowly dissipate...people have to understand that Laura is not a miracle worker but a woman dedicated to improving your health and well-being.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

save your time and money. dont go here. as an added bonus you wont have to deal with the nightmare of a receptionist.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

I was very happy the day I found Dr Laura as a chiropractor. She cares about her patients and is very hands on as she massages the area before any manipulation. She is very professional and always asks you questions when you visit to make sure no additional health concerns since the last visit. She always has a friendly ear while working away and remembers everything previously discussed (without looking at file notes). I have referred her to many friends and family and have only received positive feedback on the care that Dr Laura provides.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

I have been going to see Dr. Ellison for years. I find her very helpful and knowledgeable, and has always been able to correct the problem whether I have been having headaches, neck or back pain. She is openminded and will often recommend other treatment ie: message theropy, acupuncture and/or a visit to your MD if she feels it is needed. The atmosphere in her office is clean and friendly. It has a family atmosphere as many of her patients have been going to her for over 20 years. I have been recommending family and friends for years and they still continue to see her and have had only positive results.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

Laura is great, and continues to be. Over the years, she's helped me nurse my left knee, and both ankles on multiple occasions back to health. Being an active soccer player, I encounter so many injuries. Laura has helped me out tremendously each time.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010