Ratings for Dr. Mark M. Medeiros

Dr. Medeiros is a wonderful guy. I'd say he is a gifted diagnostician and very down-to-earth. I love how practical he is, and I feel so comfortable with him...which is unusual for me with any doctor, really.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Medeiros is a one of the Top Doctors in the Scottsdale area, he is very caring, easy to talk to and very thorough with his medical care. He has been my doctor for about 18 years, this alone speaks volumes of my high opinion of him. LB

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

Dis-satisfactory diagnosis and treatment, no helpful result.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2012

Dr. Medeiros is awesome! He is very concerned and genuinely cares about his patients. He definitely picked the right field to be in. He has been my doctor for 15 years and I have always been happy with him. He is very knowledgeable and thorough with his care.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Great doctor who truly cares aboue his patients and goes above in providing preventative care.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

Dr. Medeiros has been my physician now for over 15 yrs! I stumbled across this site and certainly appreciate the opportunity to say what a GREAT doctor he is. He takes a real personal interest in you and is a very thorough and logical, common sense guy. His staff is great and they made need some help because they are always swamped, but they do a very professional job.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

I've only been once, but so far I'm happy with this docotor. He went through all my concerns on the first visit and set me up with any followup exams that I would need. He's very nice and seems to really care. So far, so good!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Out of all the doctors I have been to in my life this MD is the best. He is very sincere, makes you feel like you are his only patient. I would recommend him over and over again!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Dr. Medeiros is one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with. My Mother was also his patient and he was so great with her. She is gone now, but while she was his patient, he did everything he could to give her excellent care and did a great job. I have tried to talk him into moving his practice up to Prescott Valley, AZ, but no luck! I would still be his patient, but the drive down to Scottsdale gets to be a little too much during bad weather.....snow or rain. The gals on his staff are just as nice and caring as he is. Love him!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008

Both my mother and I were patients of Dr. Medeiros. The only reason I left his care was because I moved to another city. Have tried and tried to talk him into moving here also.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2008

Dr. Mark M. Medeiros's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

MSP/BC Med