Ratings for Dr. Andrew Diamond

I had an appointment with Dr Diamond. He was extremely rude and acted as if I was wasting his time. I was only in his office for about 5 minutes and most of the time he was complaining about health care and insurance. Very unprofessional and not helpful. Waste of my time.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I went to Dr Diamond for sinus issues.....he did a ballonoplasty, felt like a grenade went off in my face ! was worse than before surgery now I cannot smell. I was admitted to hospital within 6 mo. one of his colleagues came to see me, NOT DIAMOND-arrogant #%%^#&^! Colleague looked at my issues, was appalled explained problem i had, and what diamond did wrong!!! He told me i needed immediate surgery ( for free!!!!) as Diamond screwed up! ) had second surgery and gee wiz .....i have improved. Dr Diamond should find a new profession as he sucks at this one.!!!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

This man took LESS THAN 20 MINUTES to do surgery on my husband for his sleep apnia (meaning, they wheeled my husband back and 20 minutes later Dr. Diamond was back out to me to tell me about the surgery after finishing). During that time he supposedly: corrected a deviated septum, removed adenoids and tonsils, trimmed enlarged uvula (the thing that hangs down at back of mouth) and soft palate, *and* relocated a throat bone. It's quite clear that he rushed through the surgery, because now: 1. He trimmed the uvula way too much, making it difficult for my husband to swallow (removing nearly ALL of it), 2. Did not correct the deviated septum (as assessed by another ENT specialist) 3. Diamond's crappy cutting left a SHELF of flesh in the back of my husband's throat---husband frequently gets food trapped on it, causing terrible coughing fits (once he passed out from coughing so hard, thank God he wasn't driving at the time!). Given his general manner of speed-talking and terrible attention span, and especially the way he rushed this surgery, but how some patients say he did good work for *their* surgery, I have to wonder if this doctor has a substance abuse problem; that might explain why some patients are satisfied with his surgical work, but several others have complained that he did sloppy and bad surgery on them. If that is *not* the problem, I don't know what is, other than that he randomly does very shoddy work.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I wish I had read the reviews here before. I went to this doctor saying I sometimes have ringing noise in my ear and he spoke to me to 10 secs and (this is interesting) he spoke to me about a Sinus issue I had as a kid, ofcourse which he did not even treat and all he said for my problem was get a MRI Scan and then come back. Really a MRI for the ear problem and that too with no discussion about my problem? I strongly suspect if I ever want to go to him again.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

Run away as fast as you can. His horrible bedside manner is actually his best attribute. He is an incompetent surgeon. My current surgeon (yes, I needed surgery within months of letting Diamond profit from my woes!) was appalled at what Diamond did to "correct" my sinus problems. He failed to remove large polyps and then drilled a new "drainage" hole in my sinus. This new drainage hole seemed like a great idea until my new doctor informed me that it did absolutely nothing given its positioning in my sinus (not at the bottom and located where the cilia funnel all mucus away from the hole). Why didn't he simply clean out and widen the passage that already existed???

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Very unprofessional, my appointment was cancelled the day before. The staff was not helpful at all.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

I like Dr. Diamond. He's quick and to the point but I like that. He's helped me find the real root of my ent type issues. It's taken a long time to find a doctor to really fight for me and get to the heart of the matter and what has been putting me in misery for so long. I trust Dr.Diamond!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

Do NOT have this guy perform surgery on you. He is horrific and you will almost certainly need to have another ENT go back and fix his screw ups!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

If you like someone that does not listen to your problems then he is for you. He cut me off several times within the 3 minutes that he saw me. If you just want some antibiotics then go to him, if you want help find someone else!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

This doctor is very knowledgeable in his profession. I would suggest him based on his experience and surgery performance. However, he is a straight forward, worst-case-scenario type doctor. Don't expect long, empathetic discussions.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

Dr. Andrew Diamond's Credentials

• Hebrew

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Roswell, GA