Ratings for Dr. Charles P. Bean

He botched operations on both my arms and now I have no feeling in my hands The operations were for carpal tunnel and should have been a piece of cake.Wouldn't recomend him to eneyone!! Loss the use of both hands and my way of making a living.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2010

Dr. Bean is not only an excellent doctor, but a wonderful, caring man. I have seen him for several problems over a period of 26 years. He saved my leg after a tramatic traffic accident. I would not even be walking without him. My children and husband have also been treated by him. The only complaint I have is he will soon retire. Then what will I do?!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

Dr. Bean has replaced both of my knees, and prior to the replacements, (LF in 04/RT in 09) I had multiple injections and scope surgeries. I have had so many visits with him over the past 8 years that he calls me his friend, and call him a friend as well. I would recommend Dr. Bean to anyone in need of Orth surgery. He is caring, he is compasionate, he is detailed, and when he is not sure about something, he will tell you straight up, yet at the same time keep pushing to find the answers. His staff is great! In fact I have only had one issue with anyone at all in all of Layton Tanner Clinic. ALL staff is above average, and in Dr Beans office, they are great!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

I saw Dr. Bean after a broken collar bone. I went to see him every month for a year and a half. He told me at that point the bone had healed and that he could shave the large bump off that I had showing from the break. He did the surgery. The bump then started growing back and was not supposed to. Dr. Bean diagnosed me wrong. I went to anther Dr. The bone was a non-union and was not healed. That is why the bone grew back. I went through an unnecessary surgery. I went through the pain for nothing and wasted a lot of time. Dr. Bean's bedside manner was not good. He rushed in and out. I didn't have time to ever ask questions or find out what to expect. His front desk employees were also very rude. Not a good experience!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr. Charles P. Bean's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)