Ratings for Dr. Richard H. Clary

I saw Dr. Clary several years ago. I had already been properly diagnosed before seeing him. He only provided me with my meds. He never offered much insight into my condition. He always said the exact same things at each visit. I wondered if he knew much about me because of repeating these same things over and over. He never brought up the idea of therapy combined with the meds. I felt that he would not have been able to help me if I were in crisis. I got the impression that he either did not like doing his job, or he was bored, or both.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

This person took every thing you said and put it in a honda package.He did not even come close to knowing how I feel,it was a big joke,he told honda just what they wanted to hear.their is no way this is an independent exam. How did I get along with my Mother & Father? Give me a break.I can`t believe this person is allowed to Practice & screw with some ones Live.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2007

In my opinion,If you are injured from Honda don`t see this man!His exam was Honda Goaled and was not a true IME.Anyone that reads his exam report of my findings can clearly see he isn`t doing a IME.And he drives a S2ooo Honda to work, that tells me alot!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr. Richard H. Clary's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

• BCBS Florida