Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Rinaldi

He is short-tempered and maintains no eye contact whatsoever. He is gentle, kind, strange. I feel creepy around him.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Rinaldi for 12 years and have nothing but positive things to say. He is kind, respectful, knowledgable, and caring. I had a cyst removed from my ovary several years ago and the surgery went smoothly. He had a gynecological oncologist assist in case he opened me up and found something out of his expertise. He was able to preserve my fertility and remove the source of pain. Dr. Rinaldi has a wonderful reputation, just ask anyone in the area.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2008

!BEWARE! RUN FAST FROM THIS ONE!!! During THE DELIVERY OF MY child, stitched my uriter, MY KIDNEY FAILED..FORCEPTS CAUSED BRUISES ON MY CHILDS HEAD, spent over 6 mo. in/out of hospital. Infections, high fever, IVPs and attempts to open the uriter. It was heartbreaking not to be able to bond with my child for almost a year! While in the hospital with a low immune system I got CFIDS (no cure) not worked in since, at the top of my career, my life changed dramatically forever! With all the stress, My marriage was over as well. Had to rent & fially sell my home. MARKING THE URITER DURING DELIVERY IS ONE OF THE FIRST THINGS HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. I BEG YOU STAY AWAY, I HAVE NO IDEA HOW HE IS STILL PRACTICING WITH ALL I LEARNED SINCE. Now I have to worry about the dye they used in all the IVPs that they used at the time that may cause other issues. I pray every day that he gives up his practice and can not harm any other patients. A nightmare no one should have to go through with any doctor.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Dr. Robert E. Rinaldi's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1972)