Ratings for Dr. Alfonso Marcuzzi

Had a vasectomy a month ago and the procedure was a breeze. Took about 20 minutes and the only pain was the needle for the anesthesia at the beginning. The best part about Dr. Marcuzzi is his calming manner. For someone like me who's a very nervous patient, having someone as calm and pleasant as him to perform my vasectomy was a huge plus. By the way, I walked out with no pain, and even after the anesthesia wore off, I was so pain free in the following days that I didn't even bother taking the codeine pills he prescribed.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Expert in his field and pleasure to deal with. Thank you Dr. Marcuzzi!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr Alfonso Marcuzzi IS a gentleman, with a pleasant and smiling personality... these "qualities" help a patient tremendously, because the human touch IS an important part of any needed therapy. Hope other "doctors" understand this determinant aspect of the "doctor-patient" relationsip...

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Excellent care, professional conduct , courtious explainations

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

An outstanding dedicated specialist in his field. Orig my wife's OB/GYN sent me to him, as wife was unable to conceive. He checked me out very thoroughly and gave me a clean bill of health in that matter. Years later I found him to be caring & knowledgeable & it was a pleasure to be treated by this doctor for my erectile dysfunction (ED). He investigated all avenues thoroughly, and prescribed 2 drugs. The first didn't help so he had me try penile injections, which have now worked well forme for more than a decade. When I had flow problems he performed a TURP which relieved all of my symptoms and made me much more comfortable. Too bad we only have a few specialists of his calibre in this Province that can take the anxiety out of urology problems & make the patient comfortable-I consider it an honour to be treated by this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

AVOID at all cost! Should have his license revoked! Went in for a vasectomy, and before he performed he had to check me out.... He handled me with out gloves!!!! And DID NOT WASH HIS HANDS BEFORE OR AFTER! Gross! Worst doctor ever!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Horrible experience, as per someone's else comments i agree that his comment for everything is let just wait and see. I suffer from Chronic UTI's and because Im on my early twenties his answer was that I was just overreacting and should give it time.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

First visit: Waiting time 3hours and 30 minutes. Time spent by the doctor with me 7 minutes. Touched my private parts,and I haven't seen him wash his hands. Went out of the office , garbed another file. Made up his mind that I have no problems even if a previous ultra sound showed a 6 mil stone i my kidney. Went for an MRI. Second visit: 3 hours and 45 minutes waiting. This time I put my timer on my IPhone. The length of the visit was 3 minutes and 45sec. I all this SHORT time he looked at a moving MRI file, never pause it. He congratulated me for having nothing even though I am still having blood in my urine. I could see on the screen an indication that the software was pin pointing to a cyst of a considerable size in my opinion. I asked about the blood adn his answer was: "Lets wait and see" Avoid this doctor as much as possible.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

He is the most uninvested Doctor we have ever met. He did not spend the time to explain what the diagnosis meant. After repeatedly asking what it all meant, he handed me a book and said "this is more information than you need" We left his office uninformed and absolutely confused as to what our Dad had, course of treatment and why, our options, side affetcs and overall what the road ahead had in store for us. We would never recommend him and would actually defer anyone from using him. To Dr. Marcuzzi, Cancer is not a common cold! Spend the time to inform your patients as that is just as much a part of your career path and responsibility as the actual medical treatment!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011