Ratings for Dr. Alfonso Marcuzzi

Went to Dr Marcuzzi to get a second oppinion on a chronic testicular pain that has caused me fertility problems. Upon arrival the secretary had a rude demeanor and told me to sit down and just wait. After meeting with the doctor and explainin in detail my case he was unable to give me and answers and just ordered regular test to be done. A second appointment was booked a month later and after examining my test results he advised me that the pain was due to unknow factors. As well he said I will not be able to have kids based on the test results and there was nothing that could be done. I was in great health condition before the testicular pain and fertility was never an issue for me. Dr Marcuzzi had a brief conversation of around 5 minutes and had no answers to give. If i ever wanted children I had to come back to him and do lab procedures, I am 25 years old. I do not believe patients should be given this kind of treatment and communication ever!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Horrible experience. Unable to provide answers due to lack of reports (although not his fault on this one) but rather than rescheduled, time off work, gas was wasted because he did not take the time to ensure info was available. Left with many questions, but when he was done his speech, stood up and walked away. Open the door and talked in the hallway. A week later we are still without answers, but feels the need to schedule surgeries. Not caring in the least

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Had a vasectomy a month ago and the procedure was a breeze. Took about 20 minutes and the only pain was the needle for the anesthesia at the beginning. The best part about Dr. Marcuzzi is his calming manner. For someone like me who's a very nervous patient, having someone as calm and pleasant as him to perform my vasectomy was a huge plus. By the way, I walked out with no pain, and even after the anesthesia wore off, I was so pain free in the following days that I didn't even bother taking the codeine pills he prescribed.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Expert in his field and pleasure to deal with. Thank you Dr. Marcuzzi!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr Alfonso Marcuzzi IS a gentleman, with a pleasant and smiling personality... these "qualities" help a patient tremendously, because the human touch IS an important part of any needed therapy. Hope other "doctors" understand this determinant aspect of the "doctor-patient" relationsip...

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Excellent care, professional conduct , courtious explainations

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

An outstanding dedicated specialist in his field. Orig my wife's OB/GYN sent me to him, as wife was unable to conceive. He checked me out very thoroughly and gave me a clean bill of health in that matter. Years later I found him to be caring & knowledgeable & it was a pleasure to be treated by this doctor for my erectile dysfunction (ED). He investigated all avenues thoroughly, and prescribed 2 drugs. The first didn't help so he had me try penile injections, which have now worked well forme for more than a decade. When I had flow problems he performed a TURP which relieved all of my symptoms and made me much more comfortable. Too bad we only have a few specialists of his calibre in this Province that can take the anxiety out of urology problems & make the patient comfortable-I consider it an honour to be treated by this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

AVOID at all cost! Should have his license revoked! Went in for a vasectomy, and before he performed he had to check me out.... He handled me with out gloves!!!! And DID NOT WASH HIS HANDS BEFORE OR AFTER! Gross! Worst doctor ever!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Horrible experience, as per someone's else comments i agree that his comment for everything is let just wait and see. I suffer from Chronic UTI's and because Im on my early twenties his answer was that I was just overreacting and should give it time.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013