Ratings for Dr. Philip T. Santiago

Excellent, knowledgeable, caring doctors. You won't find better.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

I LOVE this doctor. He is the best with so much knowledge, experience and backround. He is an athlete. He moves like a gazelle...graceful and swift. He is warm, caring and loving. There is no one who compares to him. I could see no other after him.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

Dr. never actually spoke w/ me. He applied some "techniques" that have probably worked on some people, but didn't in my case. Ultmtly, left feeling vry uncmfrtble w/ way his practice deals w/ patients. Afterwards, left w/ a very high bill. Insurance only covered some of it. Itemized list of "services": New Patient/Comprehensive "Exam": $150 CMT Spinal Three to Four Regions: $50 CMT Extraspinal: $35 Elec, Stim. (Unattended): $33 Ultrasound: $33 Hot Pack/Cold Pack: $30 The "comprehensive" exam consisted of me waiting in a room 4 Dr. Santiago. Once he arrived, I was told that he wnted me 2 "feel better before we discuss" my condition. I rcv'd no "ultrasound". I also rcv'd no xray. this is fairly standard & recommended. As 4 "hot/cold pack", this literally consists of a warm compress placed on back 5 mins. Quite bitter w/ my exprnce. I'm still in considrble pain. I placed a certain degree of trust in this doctor & was ultimately swindled out a lot of $.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

I switched to Dr. Santiago from another doctor about 3 years ago. He takes his time with you and doesn't make you feel like "just another patient." I'm VERY happy with him and staff.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2009

I LOVE this doctor. I have been suffering for years with a neck problem and have been to other chiropractors. Some helped in the beginning but it always ended up with them not being able to help me anymore. After 3 visits with him I feel like a new person. He takes the time to talk to you and he is incredible!!!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. Santiago is excellent! He is extremely knowledgeable and takes very careful time in diagnosing patient problems. His experience as the Chiropractor for the US Olympic team is impressive. In my opinion as a runner, he is really great with sports injuries. The office is very nice... fells like a day spa, and the staff is lovely.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2008

Went to numerous sports medicine specialist. Only one to diagnose correctly and explain.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr. Philip T. Santiago's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1979)

Oxford