Ratings for Dr. Lenna G. Gorman

I went for a hurt foot. I had it for a couple of weeks . Met her for the first time and she did a lot on the computer first, when she looked at my foot she squeezed and never looked up to see my pain. Then flexed my toes and said I probably pulled a tendon. Then ordered x-rays and said I could discuss then with the podiatrist. Walked out. Never gave advice on wrapping , icing, or to manage my pain.3 weeks later I could see the other doc and was told it was broken this whole time.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

I have been to this doctor a few times. Love her quirky personality 6 ft tall and in high heels but cannot stand the receptionist who leaves a lot to be desired in Customer Service, punctuality has been non-existent, unwilling to provide appointments based on your personal needs and even had to report them for a fradulaent charge as they refused to reverse the charge when I told them and produced evidence of the nature.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Dr lenna groman was very helpful and answer all my concerns.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

The good: Dr Gorman is a very kind and gentle person. She's also quite attractive and wears very flattering yet tasteful clothing. I'm sure that my heart rate tests were inaccurate if she's in the room. :) The Bad: Dr. Gorman is quite spacey. Instead of looking at me during the consult, she's busy looking at the computer screen. I know that her job is difficult, but she has misdiagnosed me twice now. I much as I like her personality, she's not a good doctor. Needless to say, I'm looking for a new doctor

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

As a woman, I loved Lenna's personality and dedication. I think the expectation for General Physisians is that the patient knows best. This can seem lacking to some. However, I had major issues with the front desk. They were always unfriendly and messed up my appointments more than once. They even told me that the doctor will no longer see me if I miss another appointment (all due to thier inability to keep it correct). Therefore I switched doctors eventhough I thought she was one of the best I have known.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

This Doctor misdiagnoses patients and is too quick to transfer to specialists. very spacey, and appears to be preoccupied when meeting with her. doesn't dress like a normal doctor, very concerned about her appearance.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

She is pathetic and has no business being a physician, my story is tooooo long to type out. I will make sure to get my point across in camarillo....DONT SEE HER OR HER PHYSICIAN ON CALL!! DR BAlloch, they are useless!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Dr. Gorman is one of the funniest, kindest, shoot it from the hip women I know. She is honest, forthright, and treats you like you she has time to spend with you. NOthing is too trivial for her--nor too complicated. She makes my appt's fun and engaging.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2009

I came into the office and gave Dr. Gorman a huge list of symptoms I had been having. Dr. Gorman spent 1.5 hrs with me and even called another dr. to make me an appt. for a specialty she is not familiar with. Dr. Gorman called me after hours to give me lab results and advised me to call her over the weekend if I was not feeling better... Dr. Gorman is a breath of fresh air in this foggy world.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

I found Dr. Gorman to be inattentive to me as a person. She came into the room and introduced herself, never making eye contact. When I asked her to do so, she momentarily looked into my eyes then proceeded to "talk to the computer." She was condescending to me, as if my weight should have indicated my diabetes and high blood pressure, but I had no symptoms. When the medication that she recommended was very expensive, even at Costco, she said she didn't know how much it costs and I could come in for another Rx. I said it costs too much for appts ($200) then her nurse called back and said she called in an Rx for me - which was generic and very inexpensive.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Lenna G. Gorman's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)