Ratings for Dr. David M. Tamres

After eight years as a patient, Dr. Tamres has been consistently intuitive , knowledgeable and well skilled in medicine. His diagnostic skills are outstanding. For problem solving he rates a 10! My husband and I always leave knowing he listened patiently and cares about our continued good health. Amazingly all needed tests can now be completed within his same building. The staff was very efficient at scheduling. Additionally it is possible to post a simple question online and receive a timely answer. Terrific!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Dr. Tamres may have been wonderful in the past, as for the current he leaves much to be desired. If you are able to get an appointment with him he seem as if your concern are minor and dismisses them. I am not impressed.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Impossible to get an appointment. Unresponsive to urgent medical matters.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

I've gone to Dr. Tamres for many years and he is always very polite, very engaged, very professional and extremely knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

I love Dr. Tamres. Our nickname for him used to be "Dr. Doogie" because he looks so youthful but don't be fooled. He's knowledgeable and LISTENS! Office staff is ok. I can't say too much about other docs (although I like the NPs in the office).

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

He Is an outstanding physician. He LISTENS to you which most doctors do not do anymore. He is nice and friendly. Also cute! I recommend him very much!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2012

Great Doctor. Good staff. Good office. Helped me when other doctors couldn't.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Dr. Tamres is the best doctor to whom I've ever been! He cares, is very knowledgable, and takes every concern seriously. Another plus is he is conscious about health and I trust his balance between what is necessary or not. I'm a tough critic with drs. and I recommend him highly. If only most doctors were like him!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Dr. Tamres is the best! He really cares. And he really listens. Best doctor I ever had.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Dr. David M. Tamres's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, NJ