Ratings for Dr. Ronald Sachs

Expect to wait and wait and wait and wait and wait... Over the course of nine months I seriously began to feel I was just being used as a guinea pig for some study on the eye injection I received each visit. Same "you're stable" comment, month after month. Stopped the "treatments" and just found out I am STILL stable after eight months!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

My husband has been going to Dr Sachs for years and because of him my husband has not lost his eyesight. I love him he is very informative, his staff is great and always pleasant. His mannerism is great and always ready to explain anything at all. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Every visit came complete with a packed waiting room and treatment areas . Average visit time door to door was over 1 1/2 hrs. Once over 2 hrs. No explanation or apology offered. When you finally get to see him,he is pleasant, answers questions and is very knowledgeble as is his staff . Still, there is no excuse for having that little regard for your patients' time that the show doesn't start until ALL the seats are full.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I saw him on a emergency basis with a torn Retna while vacationing in Florida. When I returned left msg w his office. He personally called me. Next morning saw me Did an emergency procedure. I was blind in one eye when I went in. Within weeks vision was back to normal. He was great and worth the wait. His office is always overbooked

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Dr Sachs office in Cedar Knolls is like an alternate universe of medical care. Each and every person on staff we dealt with was AMAZING! They are efficient, professional, and caring. My daughter is 5, and each person that did imaging & screening with her was excellent. I never felt like they were just there to work. I felt they cared about my daughter, my concerns and her comfort while being there. It was a long visit due to all the testing, but didn't feel so. Thanks Dr Sachs & Staff!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I met Dr. Sachs as an emergency patient. He fit me right in. He clearly has a thriving practice and I think he is extremely skilled in his area. Loved his staff too. He's busy but far from rude. I'm seeing him for his expertise and I couldn't happier to have him looking after my eye and eye sight. I have the utmost confidence in him.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr Ronald Sachs is extremely knowledgeable. He really cares about his patients. We had an emergency with my 13 year old daughter who got hit in the eye with a soccer. Dr Sach's fit us in to his busy schedule right away and made sure to give us plenty of time and options how to help my daughter. He was extremely patient and thorough. The staff was also very helpful and kind to my daughter. You can feel 100 percent comfortable that he is confident and correct in treating his patients. I give the office and the doctor 5 stars.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I am a long-time patient of Dr. Sachs and cannot praise him highly enough. He is an extraordinarily intelligent, skillful, compassionate physician. All members of his staff are expertly trained, cheerful and helpful. His office technology is top-of-the-line. I have been seen on several occasions on an emergency basis. I would ask anyone who becomes impatient to consider how critical eyesight is in today’s society. I have lays received superb care. Dr. Sachs deserves triple stars.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr. Sachs is one of the finest physicians I have ever met. His passion and committment to his patients (including me) is beyond reproach. In treating my own issues, his approach combines an unbelievably caring attitudes with an incredible knowledge of his field. I could not recommend him more highly.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I travel to see Dr. Sachs despite the fact that he is an hour away and out of my insurance network because I trust his knowledge and skill. Your eyes will have to be dilated, you will have to do an eye test and you may have to have pictures of your retina - it takes time, but I feel secure that I am being well taken care of. You may have to wait for the dilation, for each step - but that is part of the process. He is knowledgable and trustworthy -- isn't that what you want ?

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr. Ronald Sachs's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)