Ratings for Dr. Sunita Khambatta

Dr. Khambatta is an exceptional doctor. My teenage son has been a patient of Dr. Khambatta since birth. She is very knowledgeable in my sons complex medical problems. She is very thorough, patient, and ALWAYS cheerful. My son loves her, and I feel comfortable with her. She never makes us feel rushed, and always goes above and beyond what a patient's expectations of a doctor should be. I would recommend Dr. Khambatta to anyone!!! She is the absolute sweetest and I will continue to have my son see her as long as I can!!! We are very grateful!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Khambatta was terrific when my kids were very little. After age 10 - she is good for a common cold and BASIC things. Her lack of depth is appalling given that she is billed as an Adolescent Medicine Physician as well. My wife and I walked out thinking A.) Let's find an Adolescent Medicine Doctor who knows their field. B.) She really needs to focus on age 10 and younger. That's clearly her passion and where she excels!

Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Khambatta is an excellent doctor. She is a doctor who is proactive rather than reactive. For the 3.5 years we lived in Menomonee Falls, she took excellent care of my children. For my oldest, she helped me clarify his attention span, in the end to help me realize he did not have ADHD. For my middle child, she helped me to develop a treatment for her awful eczema. For my youngest, she had him enrolled in speech services just after he turned two. She also had him tested on the suspicion of peanut allergy, and was on top of having him retested the following year. The kids love her and I do, too! You do not have to worry about your children and their care. She has a great bedside manner, she is very cheerful, she is knowledgeable, she takes the time to listen. Her nursing staff are fantastic, as well as the women at the front desk. Excellent, excellent, excellent!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

Dr. Sunita Khambatta's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1995)

Delta Dental