Ratings for Dr. Lorraine H. Martin

TOP OF HER PROFESSION!!!!!!!! CANNOT BE BEAT IN EVERY WAY; OUR ENTIRE FAMILY GOES TO HER AND SHE IS THE BEST THERE IS IN HER FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Martin for 25 years and now our children are starting to see her for colonoscopies. It is a long story all that she did for my husband to make sure he didn't die of colon cancer as his father did at age 52. I can't say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

She is completely unprofessional and does not understand her patients.You can make an appointment with her, but be aware you will be waiting for HOURS. I had to change my work schedule numerous times because she would make the appointment and I would sit in the waiting room for 3 hours.She would then get mad at me for having to leave since I had to go to work.After receiving my test results,she told me to go to another specific specialist.For one month, myself and the other doctor's office tried contacting her for my results. She and her staff would say to me and the other doctor that they will get back to us. Needless to say one month later, I have not received any paperwork. Finally, I got a hold of Dr. Martin only to have her hang up on me mid way through the conversation.I have never experienced this unprofessional behavior from any doctor in my life.I would ABSOLUTELY NOT recommend her to anyone!I wouldn't want anyone else to suffer or spend their money on such poor care!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

I went to Doctor Martin a couple of times. I found that she did not keep me informed, did not return phone calls and was very unresponsive. Several times she said she would call me back and never did. Stay away from this doctor if you want a caring doctor who keeps you informed and calls when she says she will. I am finding a new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Seeing Dr. Martin for 21 years. I am grateful I found her to help with my complicated problems resulting from heavy radiation.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

Dr. Martin is intelligent and caring. She puts patient's good right at the top of things.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Lorraine Martin for over ten years. I find her knowledgeable, competent and caring. I have a complicated medical condition and she has always kept up with all the details.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Dr Martin lacks the experience and knowledge needed to care for patients properly. I am surprised she is part of Dr Wallach's group. Recently a friend was under her care and almost died! Steer clear of this woman

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. Lorraine is truly dedicated and keeps up with the latest in professional education.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr. Lorraine H. Martin's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Florham Park, NJ