Ratings for Dr. Sanjay P. Rathi

He did not seem interested in my case. I had to call several times to get him to follow up on what he had told me he was going to do. He told me he was too busy to explain things to me or answer my questions. Then he told me to find a different neurologist

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

My favorite doctor of any kind. Intelligent, personable, creative, takes an interest in his patients. He really worked with me to get me on a good course of medications that controlled my symptoms with fewer side effects. Have had several neurologists over 30 years. He is the best.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Cannot speak higly enough about Dr Rathi and his staff. I was at my wit's end when I went to see him. I was in terrible pain and did not know what was wrong with me. He was able to diagnose and treat me in a very short period of time. Friendly, personable, approachable with concerns and understanding are all words I would use not only for him but for his entire staff.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

Very nice, great sense of humor, Very smart !! He knows his stuff. Generous. Gives out plenty of samples. Wouldn't take a co pay from my college age daughter who was stressed about loans etc... very personable. Does a lot of his own office work to help out too!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

fantastic doctor with very good behaviour and experience

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr. Sanjay P. Rathi's Credentials

• Ms Ramaiah Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Haven, CT