Ratings for Dr. Pamela G. Freedman

Kindest doctor. Helped me with my pre-teen even though she doesn't normally see such young patients. Gave good medication other than just acid inhibitor to help with gerd. She also talked with me on the phone before seeing my daughter.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2009

Excellent Doctor. She takes her time, listens to you and explains things clearly

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

Misdiagnosed - said I had ulcerative colitis when all I had was lactose intolerance.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

She has been my physican since 2001 and I have had 3 colonoscopies done by her and had an upper GI Series done. I highly recommend her. Dr. Freedman has a great bedside manner, takes her time to speak with you, knows you by name, is very thorough and explains everything - she educates her patients. She runs on time and her staff is terrific.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

Always greets me by name & listens to everything I have to say.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2007

I found Dr.P.Freedman to be professional, kmowledgable, personable and trusting. I have had a few procedures done by her and was more than satisified. She is the only physican I know that calls you personally n the phone to remind you that you have an appointment. When this first happened to me I was pleasantly surprised ...LOVE HER

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr. Pamela G. Freedman's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dover, NJ