Ratings for Dr. Joseph S. Thomas

He is awesome... He is knowledgeable and listens ,professional but with a warm caring sense of humor. Genuinely concerned and thorough. He Has homeopathic and medical solutions that unite medicine with herbs and whole healing by way of natural and some traditional methods. He is the perfect balance of Md and wholistic practitioner he is worth every penny spent and with a referral from my primary physician I was able to be seen with my county care insurance including surgery

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Very good doctor and knowledgeable! Although the wait might of been long, due to a delivery; when he did see me, he was kind and apologetic. If I had a complaint, he addressed it and at my next visit, it was corrected.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

This dr is good, but not on time at all! My appt time was 10:45am, I was not seen untill 1:55pm, this was crazy! I will give him another chance!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

The doctor was highly recommended by a friend. He is very busy with surgical schedule, deliveries but to the time to answer all of my questions. Showed caring and concern once I got to see im.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2007

Dr. Joseph S. Thomas's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Harvard-Pilgrim