Ratings for Dr. Ayman H. Basali

I have been going to Dr Basali since 2008. He is a very compassionate doctor and is genuinely concerned about my pain. I have been able to get my pain under control and tolerable under his care. The wait time could be better but I am willing to wait for a great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Friendly staff, and a knowledgeable and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Basali and his staff are very knowledgeable about there field and very friendly.i always have a great experience there even when they are very busy

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr Basali is AWESOME!!! He not only is VERY good at what He does but He cares and is very courageous towards every single one of His patients! I have been coming to Dr. Basali for awhile now concerning my severe back pain and a severe neck surgery that I've had recently. He is very professional and again VERY GOOD at what He does! I was just telling Him today that I TRUST NO ONE especially when it comes to my neck surgery/pain..but I do Trust Him..anything and everything that He suggests..I Trust Him! So YES..I Highly Recommend Dr. Basali for All Your needs! THANK YOU DR. BASALI!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I have been coming to Dr. Basali for ten years regarding back pain & occasional sciatica pain. He has always treated me with kindness & patience. His treatments have helped me & has never prescribed unnecessary medication. Even though he is extremely busy, he has never rushed me. I will continue to see him when I have significant pain. The only negative is I usually I have a long wait, but I would not stop coming to him because of that.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I left this DR because of his lack of explaining things to me. He hates being challenged. He comes from a 3rd world country and does not deal with being challenged by women very well. He runs the practice by himself, thus the reason why its busy and overrun. My impression is that he feels he is GOD and controls everything. My husband was given month after month spinal nerve blocks 1,000$ dollars each time, the effect lasted about 6 hours. When I finally started researching and challenging him, Basal's attitude changed. It doesn't matter that he has a degree in his field, he must listen to his patients. Caring physician? only cares about his pockets of money. I found another dr outside of Wooster who DOES care about patients, and we are finally getting the answers, after wasting 2 years with Basali. I knew a person who worked form him as well, She said it was like being married to an abusive husband. I ALSO had problems with transferring paperwork. I finally went to office and asked for it to be put in my hand and carried to new DR. I was told they couldn't do that. I told the staff, with him within earshot that if the file didn't get to the new office within 24 hours, (after waiting 3 weeks for it to happen), I was coming back every day until it did.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Caring physician, very busy office. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Great doctor, highly recommended. Very professional, knowledgeable, and kind.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

I wish that patients would realize how good doctors are,just cause they get a phone call doesnot mean their rude. I have a had a bad foot for 1 year and Thank God I found Dr Basali who saved me from a painful foot surgery . Thank God for Dr Basali and please prospective patients give this good Doctor a try you will not regret! Please Try

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

I worked with Dr. Basali as a nurse in Pain Management. He is a very professional physician with a caring attitude toward his patients. He has relocated his practice and we nurses truly miss him.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

Dr. Ayman H. Basali's Credentials

• Univ Of Cairo, Fac Of Med, Cairo, Egypt (330-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1986)

Amerigroup