Ratings for Dr. Doreen Tetz

Run don't walk to a specialist in the City ( Van or N.Van) I suffered for years with an illness that was fixed up by the correct diagnosis and I am now living a much happier life. Doctor Tetz is a kind an caring person and is exceedingly good with family, stress and working with the aged.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Dr. Doreen is a blessing to all of us on D.I. I appreciate her willingness to say, "I don't know. Let's look that up" (in a resource manual, etc). She's not on a pedastal; she's very human and also has excellent communication skills and a wonderful sense of humour.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Best doctor I've ever had . . . always made me feel my body belonged to me . . . and I had a say in the decisions made about it . . .

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

I love her the best doc ever. She always cared about you and most of all made you feel comfortable

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

Dr."D" did it all for years, clinic, house calls, palliative and emergencies. She now specializes in women's issues and palliative as well as emergencies and filling in for our other two fine physicians at the Denman clinic. We are so lucky to have such a kind, caring, compassionate and knowledgeable doctor on our island. Dr."D"...you rock!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

SHE IS WITHOUT DOUBT THE MOST KIND CARING,AND KNOWLEDGEABLE DR. SHE WILL INTERRUPT HER HOME LIFE TO SEE YOU ON OFF HOURS AND WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE IF YOU CAN NOT MAKE IT TO HER OFFICE ~~NOW WHO DOES THAT IN THIS DAY AND AGE~~ BLESS HER HEART THEY DON'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT. HOW LUCKY ARE WE

flag | Submitted December 26, 2009

Doreen is, without doubt, the best doctor in the world. She is understanding, caring and knowledgeable. She is always ready to listen and yet also willing to have a second opinion if one is needed. She goes above and beyond when it comes to the care of her patients. Doreen is one in a million and I feel so lucky to have been one of her patients. You cannot ask for anyone better.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008