Ratings for Dr. Stephen M. Conti

This man has no clue about eyes. Was referred to him by regular eye doctor, but in a rude & uncaring manner, Conti said he didn't know what the problem was & to go back to my regular eye doctor. He absolutely should be capable of an educated guess, and there is no excuse whatsoever for his attitude.

Submitted May 28, 2016

I had a before noon non-emergency appointment. After waiting 45 minutes, I inquired as to how much longer it would be before I was taken. The person who checked me in seemed surprised I was there although I had been sitting directly opposite her window the entire time I was waiting. She stated it would be "a long time" and that I had not been dilated yet. This would make the wait even longer. I do not know whether the doctor decided to go to lunch or what the delay was. Apparently each of his offices does their own scheduling. Perhaps actually seeing the doctor would go smoother at another office.

Submitted August 28, 2007

Dr. Stephen M. Conti's Credentials

• Ohio Medical University (Grad. 1999)

• BCBS Massachusetts