Ratings for Dr. Michael Hofer

I have been extremely happy with Dr Hofer and his staff. Super friendly very nice, couldn't ask for a better Dr's office.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr Hofer is a great family physician! He always takes the time to go through my concerns thoroughly and provides great insights. We never feel rushed once when we meet with him. The office is well run and the staff, with the exception of reception, are also great. Certainly, I would like more flexibility in terms of booking options (being able to leave a message, email or text) as the call in on a certain day/time function doesn't seem to work at all. My dentist calls and texts me before an appointment whereas it feels like the moon and stars need to align to find the right time to be able to get a receptionist especially on the short notice requirements.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr Hofer has always taken the time to listen and makes me feel comfortable and heard. his nurse is amazing, her memory is quick and she is very friendly. the receptionist staff are all incredibly rude, short and judgmental women, i feel condescending attitudes from the reception staff each visit, the older they are the worst they seem. even waiting an hour and a half, watching people come in and go right back and leave as i wait and literally get an eyeroll when i question how much longer the wait will be. As soon as i get past the doors though, its all 5 stars!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Great experience. Very compassionate doctor who listens and provides clear plan of action. Blessing to have in the community.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Our Doctor retired. We were lucky enough to find Dr. HOVER. Other family members see him too. He takes the time with you and has looked after issues with my husband that were over looked by last doctor. He is professional. We are very happy with him. Sometimes we have to wait. Oh well! It's worth it. We ate lucky to have a Doctor!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Great Doctor. Takes time to listen. Feel un-rushed. I agree that occasionally I need to wait but when I'm in for my appointment he spends the time listening and examining me. I can't count the number of times I've been seen by a doctor handed a prescription with out them even laying a stethoscope on me. I can appreciate that he wants to be thorough and that's the reason for him being behind. Please continue the good work and don't rush!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Great Doctor, unbiased, kind, understanding and gives you honest answers. I would strongly recommend him to anyone..

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I have had nothing but trouble with Dr Hofer he knows nothing about meds and that dumb computer he uses try talking to people. He has lost information i have given him forgets to do appointments and set up test and the waiting sucks just to see him. I have talked to a lot of people that see him and they say the same .DR.HOFER IS OUT FOR THE MONEY AND NOT FOR US WHAT A SHAME! !!!!!!

Submitted December 18, 2014

After having one doctor retire and another move, I was lucky enough to find Dr. Hofer. A bit of a drive to get to see him, but worth it.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

I wish my family could find a better doctor over 5 years he's passed the buck to other doctor's, cancelled my appt this year alone 5 times,lost info that I have give him,always taking time off he do's not know what meds work on people. But who cares along as he get's he's paid!!!! I travel amost 1 hour to see him too. For what I don't know

Submitted May 11, 2013